This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Thats why im totally over having a stock body and cookie cut wheel specs. The question is simply whether to get silly with the M3 or to get silly with the Q45?
    i vote for the Q
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Thats why im totally over having a stock body and cookie cut wheel specs. The question is simply whether to get silly with the M3 or to get silly with the Q45?
      Dude your M is a obd 1, strip that shit and let me build you a new body harness, swap in a ridiculous motor and bang on fools

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• God damn rage Friday in full effect

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          Dude your M is a obd 1, strip that shit and let me build you a new body harness, swap in a ridiculous motor and bang on fools
          Or just turbo the S50. If there is anything I have learned since I got here, it's that BMW made a god damn awesome motor for boosting, and surprising the shit out of people.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Both?

Comment

• So this winter... Want to find a E30 Vert and boost it...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                God damn rage Friday in full effect
                awwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  So this winter... Want to find a E30 Vert and boost it...
                  theres a really nice vert in socal

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    theres a really nice vert in socal
                    Yeah, don't see that happening. But really, I really want an E30 vert, have done for a long time. So I want to make it happen.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hipsters are what make me **** all of this hahahaha

Comment

• hey guys!

Jesus walks today i see! RAGE on!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i vote for the Q
                          I want to so badly. I cant do crazy fenders without an aero kit though imo. Thats the only thing holding me back since it's like +3k on top of everything else I have planned

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          that's totally what I wanna do. you have access to jdm motors? there's a built single turbo 1j cressida with a rough body fs locally. the swap and motor look really really clean with all the receipts and new internals. If I had the money Id buy it and eventually swap it over to the M. What do you have in mind?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Or just turbo the S50. If there is anything I have learned since I got here, it's that BMW made a god damn awesome motor for boosting, and surprising the shit out of people.
                          Still, it's much more work and money to get a turbo s50 to run reliably. with a swap, I always have the s50 to sell or use in something else I want a jdm motor in a euro and a euro motor in a jdm. fucking dumb but for some reason I've always wanted to do that lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I want to so badly. I cant do crazy fenders without an aero kit though imo. Thats the only thing holding me back since it's like +3k on top of everything else I have planned

that's totally what I wanna do. you have access to jdm motors? there's a built single turbo 1j cressida with a rough body fs locally. the swap and motor look really really clean with all the receipts and new internals. If I had the money Id buy it and eventually swap it over to the M. What do you have in mind?

Still, it's much more work and money to get a turbo s50 to run reliably. with a swap, I always have the s50 to sell or use in something else I want a jdm motor in a euro and a euro motor in a jdm. fucking dumb but for some reason I've always wanted to do that lol
                            who makes a nice aero for the Q?

Comment

• Mode Parfume, K-break, Aimgain are my favorite probably. But there's a ton of them in Japan that are impossible to get to the states for less than I paid for the car

Might be a better idea to customize the stock bumpers or mod a mercedes bumper or something to fit. I was thinking of hitting some dealerships and measuring bumpers bumpers to see which might work lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

These guys over here swear by built M50s over Japanese motors, but they've been doing this shit forever, and Americans are pussies when it comes to it lol.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X