X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I **** when people start a build or showroom thread and put their car down in the thread title. have some pride in what you built
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• The cavalier right?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        The cavalier right?
        most recently, yea. but i see that all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          most recently, yea. but i see that all the time
          I have pride in my car, and love the fucking thing, but Its still a piece of shit

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• The automotive scene has gone to shit. Too many assholes with opinions not enough assholes with sick cars.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              The automotive scene has gone to shit. Too many assholes with opinions not enough assholes with sick cars.
              In the US maybe.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The automotive scene has gone to shit. Too many assholes with opinions not enough assholes with sick cars.
                true fucking story

Comment

This and the "sick" cars are just stock, really low on wheels I've seen a million times

Comment

This and the "sick" cars are just stock, really low on wheels I've seen a million times
                    its really rare that i see a car and say "wow"

Comment

• NEW VAG WORLD RECORD OF GREEK MONSTER,8.84s@259.36kmhtechnical data of fastest vag in the world,stock gearbox 02m,stock first &second gear custom third & fou...
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Me either, that's why I've been getting in to racing. That never gets old.

Its all scene fags whose cars are "extensions of themselves" or treat the car like an accessory. Fucking build some sick shit and go all in for fucks sake then I'll dig it. Everybody half asses cause they spend hundreds of dollars on skinny jeans and bright colored sneakers then wanna talk to me about some shit... Faggots, every single one of em

Comment

Thats why im totally over having a stock body and cookie cut wheel specs. The question is simply whether to get silly with the M3 or to get silly with the Q45?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• The new shit is fucking pretentious ass videos of meh at best cars and trying to make it sound emotional and deep cause the faggot has a "connection" with the car.

Comment

Me either, that's why I've been getting in to racing. That never gets old.

Its all scene fags whose cars are "extensions of themselves" or treat the car like an accessory. Fucking build some sick shit and go all in for fucks sake then I'll dig it. Everybody half asses cause they spend hundreds of dollars on skinny jeans and bright colored sneakers then wanna talk to me about some shit... Faggots, every single one of em
                              hahaha. sounds about right.

Comment

The new shit is fucking pretentious ass videos of meh at best cars and trying to make it sound emotional and deep cause the faggot has a "connection" with the car.
                                with a dubstep soundtrack

Comment

Working...
                                X