• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh fuck yeah it is. just gotta piss off a bunch of people. no big deal

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Done it before with taxi's and shit, definitely is.

At night obviously.
      no golden hour manhattan rollers?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Vegas strip rolling shots with gold wheels was fun as fuck.

Ended up on the cover of pbmw too

Comment

• times square rollers will make for some nice sparks, thats for sure

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Vegas strip rolling shots with gold wheels was fun as fuck.

Ended up on the cover of pbmw too
            I wish I had been here for that

I was there to mount the X5 on that E39 though. Good times.

Scary times for C-Hutch though (he had to sit in the E39 with his foot on the brake while we drove the X5 onto it, as it had no parking brake)

Rolling shots are a blast though. Did a few on our last MFest trip. Takes some getting used to, and since I'm basically blind without glasses (which I take off when sticking my head out a window at highway speeds), a heavy faith in the auto-focus.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Done it before with taxi's and shit, definitely is.

At night obviously.
              Id love night shots but it doesnt have to be. The possibilities of a sick shoot are limitless here

ive been seeing dope spots all over the place for still shots and you can park anywhere as long as your near or in the car. the other day the skies were dark as fuck, it wouldve made for some crazy sick shots. and I would mind rollers with me scrapping past a crowd of ppl in times square staring at my dumbass haha

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                I wish I had been here for that

I was there to mount the X5 on that E39 though. Good times.

Scary times for C-Hutch though (he had to sit in the E39 with his foot on the brake while we drove the X5 onto it, as it had no parking brake)

Rolling shots are a blast though. Did a few on our last MFest trip. Takes some getting used to, and since I'm basically blind without glasses (which I take off when sticking my head out a window at highway speeds), a heavy faith in the auto-focus.
                Most fun photo shoot I've been on update. It was a blast

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  no golden hour manhattan rollers?
                  Oh hell yeah, but further up town Times Square during the day looks like shit for photos.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  times square rollers will make for some nice sparks, thats for sure
                  Hell yeah.
                  Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  Id love night shots but it doesnt have to be. The possibilities of a sick shoot are limitless here

ive been seeing dope spots all over the place for still shots and you can park anywhere as long as your near or in the car. the other day the skies were dark as fuck, it wouldve made for some crazy sick shots. and I would mind rollers with me scrapping past a crowd of ppl in times square staring at my dumbass haha
                  We'll have to pick a day where we can shoot from like 3 till like midnight hahah.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    times square rollers will make for some nice sparks, thats for sure
                    actually there is a loop hole i think! i remember watching "muscle cars take over times square" and it was nuts no ppl!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• started some flares our of a e34 wheel liner! i wish i had a build thred that can stay open! ****** gona **** i gues.....

ogggg i got all ur GF's nail polish off the wheels!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Whoever does rolling shots in Times Square NEEDS to incorporate the Naked Cowboy somehow. Hopefully standing through the sunroof, playing his guitar.

Then you'd have a rolling shot that CAN'T be beat.

Downside: You have to let the Naked Cowboy into your car and stand through your sunroof. That puts your eyes about level with his man bits.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          Whoever does rolling shots in Times Square NEEDS to incorporate the Naked Cowboy somehow. Hopefully standing through the sunroof, playing his guitar.

Then you'd have a rolling shot that CAN'T be beat.

Downside: You have to let the Naked Cowboy into your car and stand through your sunroof. That puts your eyes about level with his man bits.
                          Challenge accepted.

Comment

• Good Morning RT
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yo roman, whats up man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                Yo roman, whats up man
                                nm, just got to work and doing my morning browse of the internet before shit gets busy
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X