Clear All

• Unfortunately I can't get away with that at work

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Unfortunately I can't get away with that at work
      hmm thats true. i dont hold the door for anyone at work
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i only hold the door for the elderly or when someone seriously has their hands full, fuck errybody else.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• When I was a kid if I didn't hold the door for my mom she'd literally beat the shit out of me.

If I opened it and walked in/out she'd stand there and wait for me to come back and open it an then kick my ass.

Holding doors is second nature to me now, I don't even realize I do it half the time

Comment

• I not only had to hold the door open for her, I wasnt allowed to walk through it before her

Comment

• I just do it cause it's second nature now, and if there is babe coming lol.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Lol I meant I'd go get him and drive out to you lol.
                I wanna do a nyc shoot badddd. like rolling shots in times square

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                When I hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you, I instantly wish I had slammed the door in their fucking face.
                It's insane how many people dont say thank you when Im at work. shit grinds my gears

But even worse is fresh the boat asian fuckers. They literally NEVER hold the door, ever.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I hold door for people, but if they walk by without saying anything. Next time I shut it close on them.
                  We got a lot of ignorant fuckers at my work.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• lol a babe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      lol a babe?
                      a bodacious one
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        I not only had to hold the door open for her, I wasnt allowed to walk through it before her
                        It's good a habbit though. If Im ever in a hiring position or something, and I see someone not have common coureousy like that, then fuck them

But one thing that's funny to do is hold the door for someone that is ridiculously far away to hold the door for. Then they have to do that awkward half run half walk to hurry to the door so they dont feel like a dick lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          I wanna do a nyc shoot badddd. like rolling shots in times square

It's insane how many people dont say thank you when Im at work. shit grinds my gears

But even worse is fresh the boat asian fuckers. They literally NEVER hold the door, ever.
                          I have wanted to do this forever, let's make it happen.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            But one thing that's funny to do is hold the door for someone that is ridiculously far away to hold the door for. Then they have to do that awkward half run half walk to hurry to the door so they dont feel like a dick lol
                            there was a youtube video with someone doing this to a bunch of people. hilarious.

Comment

• is it even possible to get rolling times square shots?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                is it even possible to get rolling times square shots?
                                Done it before with taxi's and shit, definitely is.

At night obviously.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X