This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for all the info.

Looking for options to replace the super skinny tires on the six now. So far the falkens are the best price tires I have found in the size I want. 225/50/15 for $55.00 I am open to other options for more if they are better performance tires. I am just very concious of the cost.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      I hope you need an ambulance one day and get charged 5k with no health insurance
      You might as well be talking to a wall Jaze. We'll see just how much they don't like it in 2 years, when it's saved a shit load of them.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I hope to god it covers abortion.

If they must take my money, at least use it to abort would be criminals!

Comment

• unrelated. is german in here?
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            I dont think now was the right time for something like this.
            They should have focused on regulations.
            Illegals shouldnt get shit, promoting illegal immigration is stupid.
            This better not cover abortion, i refuse to pay for some dumbasses mistake.
            Thats all im saying about this.
            The net immigration from Mexico is zero right now, the Asian and aussie immigration is what's exploding. I think they need to be a citizen who actually pays taxes of course and there should be an option for a more comprehensive private insurance option through a private provider if you can afford it. I won't notice the minuscule tax on my income, and i can get at least a form of healthcare since I can't afford private insurance. This means more healthcare jobs too, and allocation of misappropriated funds

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• makes me glad i dont pay taxes

Comment

• Well I'm out before I get into an incredibly large argument.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• sup ladys? smells life fish in here!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    I dont think now was the right time for something like this.
                    They should have focused on regulations.
                    Illegals shouldnt get shit, promoting illegal immigration is stupid.
                    This better not cover abortion, i refuse to pay for some dumbasses mistake.
                    Thats all im saying about this.
                    If we kicked every illegal out of this country, would we really expect Americans to pick up the slack and work all the jobs that "nobody else wants to work" ??

No, because they'll come in and immediately demand minimum wage and health benefits and all this shit. Which in turn would cause product prices to rise, since labor costs have risen dramatically. And if there's one thing people don't like doing, it's paying more money for exactly the same thing. Then those jobs are lost 'cause nobody's paying the company for their product.

Example: If your lawn care bill went from $50/mo to $200/mo because of increases in labor wages to meet the federal minimum, explain how that wouldn't add to unemployment.

There's so much grey area in everything. Debates can go on forever when it comes to politics.

That's all I'll say. I'm too busy in Facebook conversations over similar stuff.

Hooray for Political Rage Thursday!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      The net immigration from Mexico is zero right now, the Asian and aussie immigration is what's exploding. I think they need to be a citizen who actually pays taxes of course and there should be an option for a more comprehensive private insurance option through a private provider if you can afford it. I won't notice the minuscule tax on my income, and i can get at least a form of healthcare since I can't afford private insurance. This means more healthcare jobs too, and allocation of misappropriated funds
                      Right. Because we have money to not only cover free healthcare for ~300 million people, but also to pay for them to provide it to others? And to cover sending illegals to school. And welfare for illegals. And welfare that provides more money on an annual basis than a minimum wage job would? And so on, and so forth.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        If we kicked every illegal out of this country, would we really expect Americans to pick up the slack and work all the jobs that "nobody else wants to work" ??
                        He didn't say kick them out did he? He said don't pay for them. By paying for their healthcare, education, and most living expenses, we are not only slacking on forcing them away, but we are blatantly encouraging them. In the same way that simply giving away mine to those who don't want to work, at a higher annual rate then they would earn with a minimum(and even a lot of above minimum) wage jobs.

Suddenly kicking all illegals would not only be incredibly expensive, and pretty futile, but as you said would cause a sudden gap in the working group that would be almost impossible to maintain order until people were found for the jobs.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                          He didn't say kick them out did he? He said don't pay for them. By paying for their healthcare, education, and most living expenses, we are not only slacking on forcing them away, but we are blatantly encouraging them. In the same way that simply giving away mine to those who don't want to work, at a higher annual rate then they would earn with a minimum(and even a lot of above minimum) wage jobs.

Suddenly kicking all illegals would not only be incredibly expensive, and pretty futile, but as you said would cause a sudden gap in the working group that would be almost impossible to maintain order until people were found for the jobs.
                          we should trick illegals into gas chambers like nazis tricked jews. problem solved

then 40 years later they can build a museum out of mud and sticks in mexico in honor of their sacrifices for the prosperity of the American economy

Comment

• Let's all bitch about shit we can't change.

Comment

• i think am gona quit my job. Run to mexico get a citizenship there, and then illegally sneak back in and have a much better life not doing shit!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Let's all bitch about shit we can't change.
                                yo sean hows it going buuuuuddddyyyy?
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X