X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alotta people like that. kinda sad
    DSDone

Comment

• You gotta wait for the bike perv's to get on later.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Cbf going to work.

Comment

• what iz catback lolol?
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• feels like a friday. I got a 90 on my spanish test today .
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• 100% on my math test and no class tomorrow? definitely a good day
              Dope Shit - http://dasis300.wordpress.com/

Fan page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cool-C...?v=wall&ref=ts

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                what iz catback lolol?
                You didn't get the memo? It's a cat you put on your back.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Dude no way, THAT'S what its for? Holy shit I have been doing this all wrong for so long...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just joined a 99 bottles of beer on the wall club at the pub that is literally around the corner from my apartment, you get like a club shirt for drinking 33 a hat for 66 and a staff shirt and your name on a plaque on the wall of shame for drinking all 99 if I have 2 a night for all 3 weekend nights I can drink all 99 in 16 ish weeks

Comment

• Psh ef 2 a night 5 a night, build up that tolerance.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I was listening to a kanye west song when he said, "dont ever say nothin when you gon' end up apoligizin" and I immediately thought about the taylor swift incident....

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• LOL, I would have done the same thing, not sure how I haven't caught that lyric since I have listened to soooo much Kanye since I got here. (AKA every album and mixtape he has ever made at least three times).
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol I was listening to the kid cudi station on pandora.

And Kielan, does the T2i body come with a card already or would I have to buy it seperately

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
                              i got a ? im gonna be buildin a bike soon just to cruise on. my dilema is do i just leave it pedal powered or motorize it? been thinkin bout a small 2stroke maybe 4stroke. somethin like a 80cc or 110cc. also been checkin out electric setups. dependin on what batteries n how many use can get up to @40mph or so dependin on gearin to.debatin on 3speed or 7speed more than likely internal hug kind. if just foot powered keep it single speed. what yall think
                              Motorizing bike's is the most pointless thing you can do. Either a) buy a motorcycle.... or b) buy a dope 21 speed bike, or 3 speed bike.

Trust me motorizing a bike is stupid. Just do it right and get exercise.

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• If you want a motorized bike get a cool moped and cafe racer it out

Comment

Working...
                                X