X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    It's 3020.

Why would anyone buy a non-M BMW in general? Why get a car with the smaller engine? Why buy a Honda when for the same money you can get a faster, better handling, more luxurious german car with similar reliability. Your argument is irrelevant.
    Hell if I know, only thing I would buy is an M. Because you can't afford a bigger one.
    LOL hows your bmw doing for reliability? Gas? And I'm not so sure its faster, but I CBF to look it up.

No you just don't understand, why the fuck would you get such a tiny car other than for the looks.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    you mean 170hp 170tq
    You had the inline 6? I thought it was the 4 for some reason.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• The question is why would someone buy a non-m z4 or z3 vert?

If it's a coupe, fuck it. They look awesome and are still fun.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        The question is why would someone buy a non-m z4 or z3 vert?

If it's a coupe, fuck it. They look awesome and are still fun.
        Thank you sir.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Hell if I know, only thing I would buy is an M. Because you can't afford a bigger one.
          LOL hows your bmw doing for reliability? Gas? And I'm not so sure its faster, but I CBF to look it up.

No you just don't understand, why the fuck would you get such a tiny car other than for the looks.

You had the inline 6? I thought it was the 4 for some reason.
          Reliability? It's no worse than the Integra was. Lots of wear and tear things being replaced, because it's getting to that point in it's life.

Non-M Z4s averaged like 25 city/30 highway, new ones do a little better.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the argument of why someone would build a car for looks is retarded. this is sw lol

so Kielan what are my options for getting those wheels to my house?

Comment

• you picking up them up from your family hahaha
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

the argument of why someone would build a car for looks is retarded. this is sw lol

I guess thats true.
                There are alot of fucking retarded looking cars up ITF.

Comment

• This day needs to go by moar faster.

Looking at trading a set of wheels for a set of Volk TE37's tonight.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

the argument of why someone would build a car for looks is retarded. this is sw lol

Ollie is a genius.

Apparently the Hartges sold yesterday, the Futuras I'm waiting to hear back from the guy after the low ball lol. I'm still looking into shipping options for you though. Cheapest I've found thus far is still right around 1000.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• finally got a fender roller

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        you picking up them up from your family hahaha
                        lol i wish I was planning a trip to belgium. I wonder how much shipping to belgium would be from sweden.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Ollie is a genius.

Apparently the Hartges sold yesterday, the Futuras I'm waiting to hear back from the guy after the low ball lol. I'm still looking into shipping options for you though. Cheapest I've found thus far is still right around 1000.
                        Where exactly are you in sweden? Ill look into some shipping options myself

Comment

lol i wish I was planning a trip to belgium. I wonder how much shipping to belgium would be from sweden.

Where exactly are you in sweden? Ill look into some shipping options myself
                          Stockholm.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 18x9.5 18x10.5 and fucking 5x120 too ugghhhhrrr need so bad

Comment

• Do you want me to tell you now or later, that you just sold your Meisters in January?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                              X