• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For their cast or billet?
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      I know theyre made in the uk, look dope as hell.

That wheels was on a mk5 at sowo, loved it.

Their other wheels suck dick though
      This
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I think Ryan's were billet, so I'm going to go with Billet could be wrong though.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yup hellaexpensive

think u can find 2nd hand pair of autostrada modena's for taht price
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I really don't wanna spend 3k on wheels. I must be getting old

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I really don't wanna spend 3k on wheels. I must be getting old
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

I really don't wanna spend 3k on rep wheels. I must be getting old
                y
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sup

Comment

Becoming a scene faggot*

Old people don't mind spending the money if it's what they want. It's the scene faggots that don't want to spend money so they buy cheap shit that looks like real stuff, so they can pretend to "ball".
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      y
                      Eh, there are some really awesome aspects to a car that aren't wheels, I'm in to more technical stuff. Every single rare wheel has been found and put on every chassis, so the allure is gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Becoming a scene faggot*

Old people don't mind spending the money if it's what they want. It's the scene faggots that don't want to spend money so they buy cheap shit that looks like real stuff, so they can pretend to "ball".
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Eh, there are some really awesome aspects to a car that aren't wheels, I'm in to more technical stuff. Every single rare wheel has been found and put on every chassis, so the allure is gone
                        Double truth.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          PRECISELY. Also im broke... and id rather rock my futuras that fit good but not fuckingamazinglyspectacular than buy something bigger, not as nice and not 3pc.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• I wanna like that F10 but I can't.....I **** when people do conversions to make their car look like something its not. It's clean and nice and everything but I can't get myself to like it lol.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Becoming a scene faggot*

Ill pay for whatever If it worth it, I paid 2k for jun and cosworth internals for the 1jz, i could have got wiseco and eagle rods for 700.

3k is too much for wheels ATM, maybe it's cause Ive seen every wheel under the sun.

Comment

Fact. Or they just can't afford it, so they fake the funk.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                I wanna like that F10 but I can't.....I **** when people do conversions to make their car look like something its not. It's clean and nice and everything but I can't get myself to like it lol.
                                If you have to convert your car to something, then you should have just bought what you wanted from the get-go.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X