X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    you fucks really better be ready for the RT invitational 2012
    Fucking right I am, hopefully my car will actually really work and will be fun to drive by then too!

Need to paint and sell the ACS I have though, I want something more interesting.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Fuck. Yes.
      Omg it's gonna be a shit show hahahah
      I can't respond with meme's in person though

Khalil, I'm requiring you to show up in a shirt that has "Fuck you guys -_______- " on it.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
        Really? I'm sarcastic 90% of the time in real life...
        Slid that one right by you.

Chances are unless we are actually talking about something that is relevant, I'm being sarcastic.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I would say I'm the same in person as I am online. But there aren't as many opportunities in person to be as sarcastic because the situations don't lend themselves nearly as easily.
          Truth to that.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Slid that one right by you.

Chances are unless we are actually talking about something that is relevant, I'm being sarcastic.
            Damnit. Is this real life?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Fucking andrew all up RT, whats up man?
              Who, me?

Nothing's up man. Had a rager weekend. Friend's going away party Friday night. Ex-roommate's fiancee's birthday (with her hot-ass sister attending) Saturday night, didn't drink. Instead, chose to do some high-speed highway blasts around 4 am. Sunday, did a fair spat of day drinking in downtown Chicago while watching the England/Italy Euro Cup game.

Accidentally ate pasta with clams in it, so I woke up at 2am this morning to throw it all up. If I have any alcohol in my system, I don't know what it is, but clams/mussels/other mollusks will absolutely FUCK my stomach up a few hours after I eat them.

Felt like shit all day today. Blech. Cannot wait to go home in 40 minutes.

On another note, hanging out with two chicks this week that wanna get at this. Looks like my rut is finally fucking over.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Khalil, I'm requiring you to show up in a shirt that has "Fuck you guys -_______- " on it.
                that will be his door prize.

memes on t'shirts should be door prizes

Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• This has been a moment into the life of Khalil Kassem. Brough to you by cheesesteak I had earlier on a kaiser roll, cause the motherfuckers were out of hoagie rolls.

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post

I'm showing up to h2o with a Dave Rage shirt...you guys thought I was kidding hahaha.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

Damnit. Is this real life?
                    I don't know there are theories that dreams are actual our real lives, and what we think of as being awake is just a dream. Shit will fuck with your head for years.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

On another note, hanging out with two chicks this week that wanna get at this. Looks like my rut is finally fucking over.
                      at the same damn time?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

at the same damn time?
                        Please tell me you're not quoting that rap song that keeps yelling "at the same damn time"
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• i was asking a question and being sarcastic AT THE SAME DAMN TIME, at the same damn time?, AT THE SAME DAMN TIME.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Y39QnwRvY"]Future - Same Damn Time (explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I don't know there are theories that dreams are actual our real lives, and what we think of as being awake is just a dream. Shit will fuck with your head for years.
                            Lucid Dreams all damn day!! Lol. Shits a trip sometimes. Like astral projection. Crazy stuff.
                            not that I've done it. Just saying, the concept is insane.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Hmm I'm in a bit of a dillema...

There are 2 sets of wheels I want to buy, but I would barely have enough money to afford them both..

One is a set of Autostrada Modenas in 17x9 +20 for $650

and the other is

OZ Futuras in 17x9 +28 for about $1k

The problem is if I buy these wheels I'll need to sell off some of my wheel collection to make sure I have enough money for my Japan trip and to make things worse I already bought 2 sets of wheels just 2 weeks ago...

Opinions on what I should do?
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

i was asking a question and being sarcastic AT THE SAME DAMN TIME, at the same damn time?, AT THE SAME DAMN TIME.

Future - Same Damn Time (explicit) - YouTube
                                Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah fuck you!!!!!!!!

No one else in here would fucking know this but you
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X