X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Why do you want an E30. Bleh.

If it's not an M or a vert no care.
    For the price of an m3, you could build a MUCH faster 325, 318, or hey, 350cs/is

e30 m3's are not very fast, I just take them for their collector worth. That said, I will be putting a 427ci into one later in life.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      For the price of an m3, you could build a MUCH faster 325, 318, or hey, 350cs/is

e30 m3's are not very fast, I just take them for their collector worth. That said, I will be putting a 427ci into one later in life.
      If I ever got an E30M3 the first thing I would would be pull the S14. I love the factory widebody, and I could give a shit less about how fast it isn't with the S14, that bitch would be getting a 1J the second it got into the driveway.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        If I ever got an E30M3 the first thing I would would be pull the S14. I love the factory widebody, and I could give a shit less about how fast it isn't with the S14, that bitch would be getting a 1J the second it got into the driveway.
        If 1j, by all means, buy an e30 m3 I wasn't assuming you were one of these types of people, but I can't tell you how many people expect the m3 to be blazing fast, and then are super disappointed when its not. The only place the s14 makes any bit of sense is the track.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

My thoughts exactly.
          Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          So then buy an E30 and put the widebody fenders/quarters on it, instead of ruining a nice M3. Durrrrrrrrr.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            My thoughts exactly.

So then buy an E30 and put the widebody fenders/quarters on it, instead of ruining a nice M3. Durrrrrrrrr.
            All fake m3 stuff looks like shit(says the kid who's buying some...) Plus, the rear of the car is very different, and is impossible to make a non M look like and M without major amounts of bady work.

Plus, a 1jz e30 m3 is going to piss people off more than a 1jz e30, so I support it

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• So we need to set up a RT meet

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                So we need to set up a RT meet
                That doesn't seem very random

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

YES!

NON E30 m3z are great for what they are lol
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Party at Jaze's house.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by mommyslittlemonster View Post
                      party at jaze's house.
                      one way ticket!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

That doesn't seem very random
                        hows the 30 coming along?
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• And everyone puts the Sunday shoes on their car and we chop it up, august sound good?

Comment

• like a dream!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              My thoughts exactly.

You obviously don't know much about what that would take to make it legit looking/the cost of it (to do it with parts that actually fit) would be more than an E30M.
                              Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                              All fake m3 stuff looks like shit(says the kid who's buying some...) Plus, the rear of the car is very different, and is impossible to make a non M look like and M without major amounts of bady work.

Plus, a 1jz e30 m3 is going to piss people off more than a 1jz e30, so I support it
                              All this.

I mean you read my article you know I don't give a fuck.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              And everyone puts the Sunday shoes on their car and we chop it up, august sound good?
                              I'm with it, as long as it's before August 25.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Boom, there it is. Chris, I'd ask permission nice and early before your dependent denies you the ability to hang out.

Comment

Working...
                                X