This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    I'm pretty sure the last couple times the krauts tried to do something WE squashed it, thos drunk fuckin Australians sure didn't do shit, just on their abo asses drinking fosters in the back of their utes

Im laughing so hard hahahaha

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    You should come on our road trip, there really is not better way to see America Ox. And we can go see all of our SW buddies.

And no I was not PWNED, I agreed with him.
    Id love to man... There is really nothing more that Id rather do then a roadtrip across the states... its all money though....
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

And Germy you have no room to talk we stomped your shit twice, (and I can say twice because I am also a British citizen), sooo... Yeah. STOMPED.

No doubt on that one.
      But at least we fought alone. Against idunnihowmuch countries
      But also we lost. So...Fuck^^
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Road trip? Where? Who? When?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Im laughing so hard hahahaha

Id love to man... There is really nothing more that Id rather do then a roadtrip across the states... its all money though....
          Hahah trust me I know about the $$$ issues, we are going to make it as cheap as possible I can almost guarantee that gas will be the most costly thing.
          Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
          No doubt on that one.
          But at least we fought alone. Against idunnihowmuch countries
          But also we lost. So...Fuck^^
          You can't pull that shit haha, you had the Italians and the Austrians, well the Italians for like 1/2 of it, then they decided that they should probably switch to the winning side.
          Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          Road trip? Where? Who? When?
          Hahah yes Road trip, me and Sam are doing one, and sometime this summer, working on the little details, gotta get a route sorted and shit. If you want, you are more than welcome to join us.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Hahah trust me I know about the $$$ issues, we are going to make it as cheap as possible I can almost guarantee that gas will be the most costly thing.

You can't pull that shit haha, you had the Italians and the Austrians, well the Italians for like 1/2 of it, then they decided that they should probably switch to the winning side.

Hahah yes Road trip, me and Sam are doing one, and sometime this summer, working on the little details, gotta get a route sorted and shit. If you want, you are more than welcome to join us.
            let me know too. i might take the whole year off next year. i could use an adventure lol
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Lets doo eeett. We need to get a planning group going on this shitttt.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I want to... but cant..

I think next year Ill take 3 weeks off and drive around Australia... Its pretty cheap to do, just takes time... Plus it will be the first Stanced car to be driven around aus...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  I want to... but cant..

I think next year Ill take 3 weeks off and drive around Australia... Its pretty cheap to do, just takes time... Plus it will be the first Stanced car to be driven around aus...
                  You are a shit head.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You are an ass kielan. i want to do a roadtrip too, but can't. damn you.
                    Last edited by K.rischan; 09-09-2010, 12:34 PM.
                    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Shit head how?

Comment

• For those taking a roadtrip with Kielan, don't forget to drop by the Bay Area

Ben - Oxer = Jason

What?

Texas - Australia = Korea

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          For those taking a roadtrip with Kielan, don't forget to drop by the Bay Area

Ben - Oxer = Jason

What?

Texas - Australia = Korea

Comment

• Student night ! About time !

Comment

• diner time.
                              brb.

Comment

• Lunch time....

Comment

Working...
                                X