• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Damn Germans...]

Careful or we will come and take over your country
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      Oxer, you goin to sotu?
      I was planning on coming.... But that was when it was going to be in texas haha... Some other financial stuff has come up too, so I wont be heading over there this year...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
        Careful or we will come and take over your country
        The last 2 times you guys tried that it didn't go so well... Just saying.
        Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        I was planning on coming.... But that was when it was going to be in texas haha... Some other financial stuff has come up too, so I wont be heading over there this year...
        I was going to go as well.. But that was also when it was in Texas... Now its just H2Oi for me. Ox. You need to come over this spring... Just saying.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Your iraq idea wasn't the brightest also. Just saying
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

I was going to go as well.. But that was also when it was in Texas... Now its just H2Oi for me. Ox. You need to come over this spring... Just saying.
            im still decidig if im going to h20
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• When did I say it was? Hahah

That was an awful idea, but hey at least we won, twice.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                im still decidig if im going to h20
                What that really means is, you're going.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Maybe... In the new year I will pretty much know what I am going to do with my life (carrer wise) and then Ill work out when I will be able to afford to head over.

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                  Your iraq idea wasn't the brightest also. Just saying

PWNED!

Comment

What that really means is, you're going.
                    im on the fence. we arent vending there this year, so Id have to pay my own way
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

When did I say it was? Hahah

That was an awful idea, but hey at least we won, twice.
                      You won? Maybe you reached a draw

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the last couple times the krauts tried to do something WE squashed it, thos drunk fuckin Australians sure didn't do shit, just on their abo asses drinking fosters in the back of their utes

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Maybe... In the new year I will pretty much know what I am going to do with my life (carrer wise) and then Ill work out when I will be able to afford to head over.

PWNED!
                          You should come on our road trip, there really is not better way to see America Ox. And we can go see all of our SW buddies.

And no I was not PWNED, I agreed with him.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha.. Kielan thinks he won.... cause they told him that they did... and we all know who they are...

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              I'm pretty sure the lady couple times the krauts tried to do something WE squashed it, thos drunk fuckin Australians sure didn't do shit, just on their abo asses drinking fosters in the back of their utes

So much truth.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                haha.. Kielan thinks he won.... cause they told him that they did... and we all know who they are...
                                False, the shifty was supposed to take out the won part. Remember that war has been over how many times now...? At least we actually pulled troops out.

And Germy you have no room to talk we stomped your shit twice, (and I can say twice because I am also a British citizen), sooo... Yeah. STOMPED.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X