This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
    i fuckin **** cement-mixer trucks or whatever the right word might be.

one just lose a piece of concret and damaged my right headlight
    Did you get the registration? You should report it... claim it on insurance if you have it...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• hey, nice idea. i totally forgot the insurance part. i think i will call the insurance today.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

hey, nice idea. i totally forgot the insurance part. i think i will call the insurance today.
        insurance will probably fuck you over. id just suck it up and buy a new light
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Nope, i know that broken glass is covered by the insurance. and it wasn't an accident,so i think it's all good..
          i will give it a try and see waht comes around
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Oh hi.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              insurance will probably fuck you over. id just suck it up and buy a new light
              True...

HAI Kielan!

Comment

• i kinda **** not having a break between classes cause i have to eat my lunch in 10 minutes, but it makes the day go by faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                  i kinda **** not having a break between classes cause i have to eat my lunch in 10 minutes, but it makes the day go by faster.

Hell no. I'm in school for 8 hours a day and have 3 brakes. 2 with 15minutes and one with 45minutes. THAT makes the day go by fast.

Comment

Hell no. I'm in school for 8 hours a day and have 3 brakes. 2 with 15minutes and one with 45minutes. THAT makes the day go by fast.
                    8 hours? Fuck me!

Dom... If you are reading, Ill be up at 3pm tomozza....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      8 hours? Fuck me!

Dom... If you are reading, Ill be up at 3pm tomozza....
                      And all i do is learning spanish

In two weeks my day in school will be 10hours long. 7h spanisch and 3h math

Comment

• Phwoah.... fuck that... you planing on going to spain or something?

Comment

Phwoah.... fuck that... you planing on going to spain or something?
                          Not really. But i have to be able to speak a second foreign language besides english during my study. And i had the choice between french (FUCK NO!), chinese (way to complicated) and spanisch. so i decided to take spanisch lessons.

i have to admit that i would like to go to mexico for a few weeks or so.

Comment

• pretty soon spanish is gonna be the national language of the usa

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              pretty soon spanish is gonna be the national language of the usa

Is spanish and mexcan 100% same? I thought it was slightly different... Either way, a second language is cool... even better if you can be fluent in it... I know italian dilect, but these days thats useless in italy since they all speak proper italian haha..

Comment

Is spanish and mexcan 100% same? I thought it was slightly different... Either way, a second language is cool... even better if you can be fluent in it... I know italian dilect, but these days thats useless in italy since they all speak proper italian haha..
                                no idea. here its a mix of mexican, puerto rican and slang. its been butchered like we did to the english language years ago lol

Comment

Working...
                                X