X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont think i have any seats in stock. that would be dope though
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• And aslong as you are high enough up, no one will notice. aslong as you dont snore... or toss and turn, cause you'll roll straight off that shit...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• hahaha it would be fun explaining why i was in the warehouse and how exactly i fell off the shelf

Comment

• just say you were checking stock? lol.... then get compensation... win - win.

Comment

• sue the shit out of them. thats the american dream

Comment

• Bahahahahahaha....

Comment

• on the plus side., ive been here for 2 hours so far today and i havent really done anything yet

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  What do you even do Josh?
                  I run a construction company. We build houses, refurbish old ones, buy shit shacks make them nice put additions on etc. Then sell them. Gonna get into rentals and just have a whole bunch sitting there paying me back and making money. (buy all my houses and materials either cash or with the black card). Back in school full time again too. Lol fucking busy. No free time for me. But never complain about a job unless you don't have one I guess..... I LOVE BEING BUSY!!!!! Haha
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Btw oxer nice sig hahaha
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      Btw oxer nice sig hahaha
                      Haha... out of all the quotes, that one related to me best.

You'd be raking it in with propery... so lucky, Wish I was more motivated/smarter earlier on and got into building...

Instead cars took over, Now Im a slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Haha... out of all the quotes, that one related to me best.

You'd be raking it in with propery... so lucky, Wish I was more motivated/smarter earlier on and got into building...

Instead cars took over, Now Im a slave.
                        stupid cars. its an addiction

Comment

• Damn straight they are...

Im gonna use that when I get pulled over next time... Ill say:

"officer, heres the thing. You know how there are drug addicts, and people addicted to gambling or alcohol? Well Im addicted to stance, If my car doesn't look awesome I just loose my shit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Damn straight they are...

Im gonna use that when I get pulled over next time... Ill say:

"officer, heres the thing. You know how there are drug addicts, and people addicted to gambling or alcohol? Well Im addicted to stance, If my car doesn't look awesome I just loose my shit."
                            hahahah you'll get the shakes and cold sweats

Comment

• i fuckin **** cement-mixer trucks or whatever the right word might be.

one just lose a piece of concret and damaged my right headlight
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Ill just rage like im on meth or something.. they'll take me away to a psych ward and do their test, and the tests will come back clean..... Reckon they'd let me drive home? Maybe I can get some sort of disability where Im allowed to drive slammed cars 24/7 without hassles.

Ahhh..... what a life that would be.

Comment

Working...
                                X