• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
    WTF?
    Just WTF?

I mean it's damn cool ,but whyyyyy?
    saw one years ago. didnt have money or time now i do plus im lazy n want it yo ride on at shows n i dont like fixxies
    DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
      saw one years ago. didnt have money or time now i do plus im lazy n want it yo ride on at shows n i dont like fixxies
      Well i guess i will never understand what this bike-hype is all about. BMX okay, but other bikes are just...bikes.
      Build such bikes like on these pages seems to be very senseless to me.

But each there own and i don't want to "offend" anyone.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Good night to everyone.

I am tired and school starts early.

Bye.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
          Well i guess i will never understand what this bike-hype is all about. BMX okay, but other bikes are just...bikes.
          Build such bikes like on these pages seems to be very senseless to me.

But each there own and i don't want to "offend" anyone.
          not at all. i like bmx too but im a big guy n just want a cruiser someyhin big low n comfortable but has style. plus doin this will keep me busy n not messin wit another car just one i got
          DSDone

Comment

• FUCKING PR0N THREAD... CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT THIS PAGE ANYMORE. FUCK YOU OXER... :p

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• oh thank god new page. im sitting down with my gf and family around "doing homework" go to check the thread and there are a bunch of half naked asians hahaha they all looked at me like
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Right so does any one want to buy a 7? I've cought the Cooper bug seeing it's the only cool thing I can get in this country that will fit in my drive way

Comment

• Yea, sucks when you gotta hide being on rt because of that dumb fucking cunt fuck oxer

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    Yea, sucks when you gotta hide being on rt because of that dumb fucking cunt fuck oxer
                    Yeah its like... ok Ox we all know you like hot girls so does everyone, no need to share every fucking time.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm getting a massage right now, it's awesome

Comment

• what a dick... hahaha
                        cars and stuff

Comment

I'm getting a massage right now, it's awesome
                          Nice. Why don't you toss the 7er up on CL? Or do a trade in?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yea I'm going to try to trade it in, the mini I want is 17,000 so I just need a job and to trade in the 7, Josh hire me

Comment

• God I love the tags on this thread

Comment

Yea I'm going to try to trade it in, the mini I want is 17,000 so I just need a job and to trade in the 7, Josh hire me
                                lol trust me you do not want to work for me... im a slave driver. i work my guys hard... no homo
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X