• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    I can't help it...

Ferrari Rials 16x8 +11 $320atm

or these SSR Formula Mesh 16x7 +11, 16x8 -1 5x120 for $160

the SSR mesh is sick. i want those. if 3 piece easy to make wider. fuck yeah.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

I just had an awesome idea, that requires a lot of money

Australian made Holden Commodores are 5x120, so I could buy those BBS Mesh and run them....

They might poke 40mm or so...
      Get overs
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        I'm trying, lol.

13 - 3. OKC off to a good start!

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post

13 - 3. OKC off to a good start!
          Watching now.

Gonna try not to fill RT up though lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post

Stretched to the max hahaha
            Nah, that would be ridiculous, would need like a 165 stretched on a 8" wheel and 6deg camber to make them fit lol

Originally posted by evilstar View Post
            the SSR mesh is sick. i want those. if 3 piece easy to make wider. fuck yeah.
            3 piece... but welded barrels, so kinda makes it a little harder, but you can split the barrels appart on a lathe

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Get overs
            Hmm I would either choose fender flares or standard metal worked to make a metal flare
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Sounds good haha.

Comment

• 1 day left 0 bids. do they have reserves like on ebay? or can i bid a dollar an win?

Add me on Facebook
                Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• lol, sports.

I can watch basketball/football/baseball from time to time, I don't know why, I just can't follow them though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by evilstar View Post
                    1 day left 0 bids. do they have reserves like on ebay? or can i bid a dollar an win?

ha ha man was was actualy having a look at those

what is the current price in Yen?
                    or just link me the page and i'll have a look again, coz i closed the window

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      lol, sports.

I can watch basketball/football/baseball from time to time, I don't know why, I just can't follow them though.
                      Yeah same here, but have been trying to follow the playoffs.

Comment

• Ok just found them again and had a look,

nah, no reserve or anything like that, 1 day 11 hrs and 25mins left

I realy don't expect that anyone else will bid on these wheels, so i recon you'd win them for 30k yen.

However just place a maximum bid that is larger and if you win, you win it for the original price anyway.

Right now you are looking at about $900-1000 delivered

BTW did you contact jesse Streeter, what did he say shipping to US would set you back?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Yeah same here, but have been trying to follow the playoffs.
                          I only started watching when the Celtics were in it, I'm the biggest bandwagon fan there is.

Durant seems like a good guy though, and at only 23 I'm rooting for the motherfucker.

Comment

• Just Paid for the 2nd set of wheels that i recently bought...

There goes 2.5k this week

Comment

Ok just found them again and had a look,

nah, no reserve or anything like that, 1 day 11 hrs and 25mins left

I realy don't expect that anyone else will bid on these wheels, so i recon you'd win them for 30k yen.

However just place a maximum bid that is larger and if you win, you win it for the original price anyway.

Right now you are looking at about $900-1000 delivered

BTW did you contact jesse Streeter, what did he say shipping to US would set you back?
                              ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

but you found them already. lol ok so the 30,000 would be the starting bid. which is 379 US dollars. plus shipping.

I emailed jesse so said the best thing would be to email him an auction as an example and that would give a better idea of the cost.

Add me on Facebook
                              Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                                I only started watching when the Celtics were in it, I'm the biggest bandwagon fan there is.

Durant seems like a good guy though, and at only 23 I'm rooting for the motherfucker.
                                I like to go for the underdogs. I was going for the Pacers

And I'm a bandwagon myself, but only to piss off my sports friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X