X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway, on unrelated matters, RT needs moar....

Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Its all good Ben, I've said my piece, any thing else that gets said is just spammage anyways...

The fakewheels.com should have been enough to end all arguements...
      Fakewheels.com should have ended that thread. Honestly. How can you say they aren't the same after looking at it.

Ben for the first time ever (and I still love you no homo) I am going to disagree. He said we were bitching which we weren't so icalled him an idiot and if he keeps going back and saying the same thing over and over and instead of proving his own point, proving ours I stand by my comment.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ben, Forgive me, and feel free to edit this post, But Fuck me swingin!!!

NSFW:
        http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4647/pgkayo084.jpg[

I lost my shit... There is a whole series of pics and apparently a full vid...
        Last edited by Han; 09-08-2010, 02:20 PM. Reason: Edit: While I enjoy this post, please at least put NSFW for this kind of post.

Comment

• JASON!!!!

Comment

• dny cry

Comment

• I think I need a girl friend... or another set of wheels.. either way, its gonna cost me money.

Comment

JASON!!!!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Typing long ass responses on iPhones is no fun.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• iPhones suck dick.

Comment

iPhones suck dick.
                      No they don't. It's just after about 10 minutes of typing on it, it gets kinda hard and you wish you had a full keyboard from a computer. But that's the case with pretty much every phone.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

iPhones suck dick.
                        this guy... speaks da troof
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• I think not having a car that I can bang gears in since April has taken a serious effect on my state of mind, I no longer have fun driving and it doesn't clear my head

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            I think not having a car that I can bang gears in since April has taken a serious effect on my state of mind, I no longer have fun driving and it doesn't clear my head
                            ride a bike... always helps me
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• OMFG

Comment

• ^Great one, Ox
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Working...
                                X