• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    ask her how much a polar bear weighs.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    and when she replies "i dont know", give her the actual weight lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Guys. Somehow i missed you =)

The internet is killing me. It doesn't work too often here in my room....
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch

yes!

Comment

• homeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkho meworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhome workhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomewo rkhomeworkhomework

noooo!
            Originally posted by Oxer
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I **** getting shit done so much, I really need to change my user name to FuWerk

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                Guys. Somehow i missed you =)

The internet is killing me. It doesn't work too often here in my room....
                We missed you too German

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch lunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunchlunch

yes!
                How good is food.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                I **** getting shit done so much, I really need to change my user name to FuWerk
                Originally posted by anth

Comment

We missed you too German

How good is food.

food is good lol

Comment

• Classes from 9:30-3:20 with no break. Soooooo fucking hungry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      food is good lol

Are you reading the HAHA'bout time thread?

Kielan, I still stand by your idiot comment. Like my last post, everything so far has been invalid.

Comment

Are you reading the HAHA'bout time thread?

Kielan, I still stand by your idiot comment. Like my last post, everything so far has been invalid.
                        ive been reading it. too busy to get involved in posting though lol

Comment

• You guys know I support your position in that thread.. Hell I usually instigate it.. Seriously though, leave the name calling and insults for the degenerants.

Comment

• Hahaha... its so full of shit, Same thing is being said over and over again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                              You guys know I support your position in that thread.. Hell I usually instigate it.. Seriously though, leave the name calling and insults for the degenerants.
                              Its all good Ben, I've said my piece, any thing else that gets said is just spammage anyways...

The fakewheels.com should have been enough to end all arguements...

Comment

• I agree Dan..

Comment

Working...
                                X