X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
      Very true, but at least have the common courtesy to be polite. Whether it's fake or not, I'd rather deal with someone that's going to say please and thank you than someone who is going to say what the fuck and why not. Maybe it's just how I was brought up, but people who make big scenes over little shit in public make me want to stop and ask them why the hell they're acting that way.

It helps no one and gets nothing accomplished.
      I'm never rude to them or anything.
      I've done conflict resultution and know how to deal with all kinds of people, I just don't like dealing with some.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      The fuck is this spoiler...
      What were they thinking...

Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
      i refuse to get excited over a non turbo boxer motor
      +1, chuck the NA motor in the bin and drop a turbo motor in there

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      This looks fun.
      Fun in deed
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I love the picture of the guy holding the body up with 1 hand.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• ^ Where?

Comment

• I believe it was in Grass roots Motorsports magazine, they did feature on the car. Not sure if its online :/

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• You fail, lol.

Comment

• Fuck, I love how pissed off people get when you put American V8's in cars they were never intended to be in.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                  Fuck, I love how pissed off people get when you put American V8's in cars they were never intended to be in.
                  Link? lol

I used to be like that when I was a kid and was all for imports only.

Comment

• You have a Facebook? 9K racing keeps posting stuff like that. First they posted an s2k with an ls1, then they posted an 36 m3 with an ls3. Yep, they pushed the buttons of Bmw people and shit got real.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Wtf is all this stupid hype over the frz/brz or whatever the fuck their called? So fucking ugly.
                      The headlights are even a rip from the LFA which is also fucking ugly. Same designers since they're all owned by the same shit.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Yeah I have one. Most of the pages I liked on there, I hid them from my news feed.

I hid 9kracing ever since their bogus free bubble shift knob ordeal. I wanted one damnit!!!

Comment

• Im about to comment on that pic
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            Wtf is all this stupid hype over the frz/brz or whatever the fuck their called? So fucking ugly.
                            The headlights are even a rip from the LFA which is also fucking ugly. Same designers since they're all owned by the same shit.
                            It's because it's the new shit. It's carrying the heritage of the OG 86 to this generation. There are plenty of AE86/Toyota fans out there and they would love to own this car. New foreign RWD m/t affordable coupes weren't around anymore except these cars and the Genesis.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              It's because it's the new shit. It's carrying the heritage of the OG 86 to this generation. There are plenty of AE86/Toyota fans out there and they would love to own this car. New foreign RWD m/t affordable coupes weren't around anymore except these cars and the Genesis.
                              These pieces of shit disgrace the AE86. Those people shouldn't even be called fanatics.

One day I'll own an AE86 Trueno. Fuck I love that car <3
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Bouta troll on that page too.

Comment

Working...
                                X