X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Holy shit

I'd need bolt on flares ontop of the flares I already have hahahaha
    Or you could run demon camber to fit them under stock guards and drive on the sidewalls
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• found this for sale

Only costs a cool $20k

Comment

• Working in a restaurant was awesome for me. I'd be late to pick up food in the window and the Russian/Mexican lady cooks would say "Y u no pick up food!?" LOL

Comment

• I avoided working jobs where I have to interact with customers

Because a lot of them are pretty damn stupid and I don't have the patience for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Watching contraband and sipping on some Chivas Regal great way yo end the day
            Just watched that the other night, pretty good.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              I avoided working jobs where I have to interact with customers

Because a lot of them are pretty damn stupid and I don't have the patience for that.
              It's sad really, people are so impatient and such assholes for no apparent reason. It's fucking depressing and makes me wonder why anyone would be like that.

We're all here for the same reason, to be happy and live our lives as stress free as possible. If we all treated each other with some respect and kindness the world would be a better place. Most people don't understand that and think the world revolves around them and it makes me sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                It's sad really, people are so impatient and such assholes for no apparent reason. It's fucking depressing and makes me wonder why anyone would be like that.

We're all here for the same reason, to be happy and live our lives as stress free as possible. If we all treated each other with some respect and kindness the world would be a better place. Most people don't understand that and think the world revolves around them and it makes me sick.
                Exactly, I would rather have a stress free life by not having to deal with people that cause me stress.

Comment

Exactly, I would rather have a stress free life by not having to deal with people that cause me stress.
                  Agreed, but it's sad that it has to be like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                    Just watched that the other night, pretty good.
                    It is really good

Comment

Agreed, but it's sad that it has to be like that.
                      People have individual personalities and there will always be conflict.

Otherwise we may as well be all clones and have someone else do all the tinkinging for us.

Comment

• Frappe time.

Comment

People have individual personalities and there will always be conflict.

Otherwise we may as well be all clones and have someone else do all the tinkinging for us.
                          Very true, but at least have the common courtesy to be polite. Whether it's fake or not, I'd rather deal with someone that's going to say please and thank you than someone who is going to say what the fuck and why not. Maybe it's just how I was brought up, but people who make big scenes over little shit in public make me want to stop and ask them why the hell they're acting that way.

It helps no one and gets nothing accomplished.

Comment

Very true, but at least have the common courtesy to be polite. Whether it's fake or not, I'd rather deal with someone that's going to say please and thank you than someone who is going to say what the fuck and why not. Maybe it's just how I was brought up, but people who make big scenes over little shit in public make me want to stop and ask them why the hell they're acting that way.

It helps no one and gets nothing accomplished.
                            I was raised with such politeness and manners, but when I first landed a food serving job, the work environment there was just so friendly and just made me become a much more respectful person to anyone outside of the workplace.

Having regular guests come in and request for your service on their usual days was a good feeling.

Comment

• The fuck is this spoiler...

Comment

• i refuse to get excited over a non turbo boxer motor
                                DSDone

Comment

Working...
                                X