X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are in Maryland, you better fucking be at H2Oi.

In other news that Karl guy in the HHAHAHAH About time thread, is a fucking moron.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Oh this kid tried preaching at me the other day, telling me how I was a sinner, blah blah blah, I told him to go shove a Bible up his ass, and, well I won't go on it gets worse. Best part is, one of the ugliest girls I have ever seen muffin top and all thinks she is stupid hot, and wears shirts that don't fit, and this Jesus kid are both in my group, I want to shoot someone.
      Dude, you told us this like a week or two ago...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Ok well he tried to do it again today, and that girl just keeps wearing smaller clothing and it makes me want to throw up.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          You are in Maryland, you better fucking be at H2Oi.

In other news that Karl guy in the HHAHAHAH About time thread, is a fucking moron.
          I agree with this.

Comment

• Just vomit all over her.... Better yet get a pic of her off her fb or some shit, I want to see what you have to put up with so I can laaaf.

Comment

• I might go blind just looking at it.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Man, I was hoping to laugh at your misery

Comment

• I'm not friends with her on Facebook either, thank god.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sounds like hell dude, didnt you say there was a hot chick in there though?

Comment

• If by hot you mean the only girl that I would talk to in there outside of class (completely drunk), then yes.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah that...

Pics of that? Hahahaha

Comment

• I don't even know her name. On a scale of 5 she is a 2.5, and thats the best looking in our class. I would only get with her, if I was A) Completely drunk, B) Knew I wouldn't remember it and C) If I was completely drunk (I think I said that before).
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You shouldnt be so picky dude, I bet in 4 years time she will be hawt as fk and you will remember the time that I told you "you should still have a go"

Comment

• I don't think so. She is stupidly shy as well, so talking to her is a bit of a challenge.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ask her how much a polar bear weighs.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X