• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just did this

I am still laughing.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just got my OBEY hat that I ordered... I ordered a white one with a black bill, They sent me an all black one. FUCKING BASTARDS.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• DUMB ASSES, HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?! DON'T THEY KNOW HOW TO CATER TO THEIR HIPSTER CUSTOMERS?!

Damn so careless.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck your hipster shit!

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Rally you're getting me all excited about minis now, oh and Geoffs m3 is the tits

Comment

• That's because you need to get one, they are so sick.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I know and I found a retardedly good deal, I think, numbers wise it is but I havnt seen it in person yet, also the 7 has decided to start getting really hot and getting close to over heating so that's rad, and it's telling me to "check brake linings" the fuck is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    I know and I found a retardedly good deal, I think, numbers wise it is but I havnt seen it in person yet, also the 7 has decided to start getting really hot and getting close to over heating so that's rad, and it's telling me to "check brake linings" the fuck is that?
                    hahaha my brake lining light is on in the e30. no fucking clue what that means
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So yea the "brake" light is on and it tells me to check brake linings on start up, so your saying mini parts are on the cheap and I can get them from you?

Comment

So yea the "brake" light is on and it tells me to check brake linings on start up, so your saying mini parts are on the cheap and I can get them from you?
                        yea you can get them from me. i carry bsh, nm engineering and alta parts. shoot me a pm if you need anything. you got my email and cell# dont you?
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          yea you can get them from me. i carry bsh, nm engineering and alta parts. shoot me a pm if you need anything. you got my email and cell# dont you?
                          I don't, I also don't have a mini yet haha, is there any performance market for the non s models? The one I want is an s but if that doesn't work I may be looking at non s models
                          Last edited by Gator; 09-07-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

I know and I found a retardedly good deal, I think, numbers wise it is but I havnt seen it in person yet, also the 7 has decided to start getting really hot and getting close to over heating so that's rad, and it's telling me to "check brake linings" the fuck is that?
                            Look at it, see its good, buy it.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            hahaha my brake lining light is on in the e30. no fucking clue what that means
                            Oh guys come on, brake linings are the lining on your brakes obviously.
                            Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            I don't, I also don't have a mini yet haha, is there any performance market for the non s models? The one I want is an s but if that doesn't work I may be looking at non s models
                            There is for sure. I have looked into it many times when trying convince my mom to do work on hers.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I just did this

I am still laughing.

lol'd thats great

Comment

• owning / running a business + back to school full time after the past year and a half off > me
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X