This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    4mm shells dont hold up to the abuse i put them through.
    yeah don't think 4mm shells would, thats why i'm looking for 6mm lips

stock lips are around 6mm and even those ended up with a few buckles over time.

Best quality wheels were the LMs though, hit a 50mm ledge in the roadworks zone when i was running a 205/40/17 tire on a 17x9 and not a single buckle, did rip out the front sway bar and put a dint in the oilpan and front crossmember though..
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Noooo 4mm CCW shells can't take the abuse -___-
      oh shiit, i was considering some CCWs, but not if they run 4mm shells

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      just like your mouth.
      no homo
      lol momo

Comment

Noooo 4mm CCW shells can't take the abuse -___-
        6* camber, 255 on 11-12 with stiff coils and 4000lbs car. Sorry, they are shitty I guess...

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Bbs is just OG. Will always be better than most. The old wheels atleast lol.

I wish RS came concave too lol
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

6* camber, 255 on 11-12 with stiff coils and 4000lbs car. Sorry, they are shitty I guess...
            that is pretty crazy.

But then again some people track on them and they don't crack do idk :shrug
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              yeah don't think 4mm shells would, thats why i'm looking for 6mm lips

stock lips are around 6mm and even those ended up with a few buckles over time.

Best quality wheels were the LMs though, hit a 50mm ledge in the roadworks zone when i was running a 205/40/17 tire on a 17x9 and not a single buckle, did rip out the front sway bar and put a dint in the oilpan and front crossmember though..
              The strongest wheels I have personally seen or driven on are WEDS Corburos.
              225 on 10.5 & 255 on 12 with 9* camber on Y33 and havent had a single problem with them in 2+ years. Thats some bad ass shit IMHO!

Comment

• I need to widen the set of Panasports that I have comming over

It is the only set of wheels I ever bought that did not come in a size/offset that would sit well on my car without any changes

Comment

that is pretty crazy.

But then again some people track on them and they don't crack do idk :shrug
                  I dont know any single termac track in the world where cars would hit pothholes and steps at the apex while doing 80+mph.

Comment

I need to widen the set of Panasports that I have comming over

It is the only set of wheels I ever bought that did not come in a size/offset that would sit well on my car without any changes
                    I would love to get a set of G7's in 18's with step lips.

Comment

The strongest wheels I have personally seen or driven on are WEDS Corburos.
                      225 on 10.5 & 255 on 12 with 9* camber on Y33 and havent had a single problem with them in 2+ years. Thats some bad ass shit IMHO!
                      those Weds Cerberus come in some fucked up sizes

I often see pairs of 18x14s and 18x13s for sale on YJA for fairly cheap

Like litteraly, there is enough dish on some of those wheels to fit one of my 17x9s

Comment

• Pavel shut up you know what I mean ...there's alotta stress and wear when tracking.
                        Omg I'm on bimmerforums too much o_o
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

those Weds Cerberus come in some fucked up sizes

I often see pairs of 18x14s and 18x13s for sale on YJA for fairly cheap

Like litteraly, there is enough dish on some of those wheels to fit one of my 17x9s
                          My friend has 18x10.5 ET-10 with 5" lips and 18x12 ET0 with 6" lips.
                          There was a set for sale on zilvia 18x11/13 with some messed up negative offsets. People want crazy money for them just because they are wide. They don’t realize that there aren’t many cars out there that can even think about running these wheels even on modified body.

Comment

I would love to get a set of G7's in 18's with step lips.
                            Honestly I don't even know what model Pansports I bought...

I've never seen them before and searching for them I can't find anything...

One thing for sure is they are not from the G7 C5s range or the G7 C8s range

Comment

Pavel shut up you know what I mean ...there's alotta stress and wear when tracking.
                              Omg I'm on bimmerforums too much o_o
                              IMO street driving puts a lot more stress on wheel than track driving. Thats all.

Comment

Honestly I don't even know what model Pansports I bought...

I've never seen them before and searching for them I can't find anything...

One thing for sure is they are not from the G7 C5s range or the G7 C8s range
                                Got pix?

Comment

Working...
                                X