X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Why would I?
    Why not? I'd like to hear and see about a few things you're doing up there. Maybe I'm not the only one.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      Why not? I'd like to hear and see about a few things you're doing up there. Maybe I'm not the only one.
      I post in here enough don't I?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dunno. I'm here for the first time today, it's 8.20PM and i don't feel like checking all pages i missed since yesterday.
        But if you say so I'll keep an eye open
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Fuck I really want some general tso's right now
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Someone's a little butt hurt.

Look like XXRs.... Homie...
            Nah brah. My girlfriend drives a Celica GT. I can tell you from first-hand experience they suck. And yes, they are XXR's.

Reason I ask is, the kid was running his mouth to me earlier today. I took the high road and kept it to myself, but he has a habit of talking his car up like it's the best thing in the world.

Now, see, I don't have a problem with people who love their cars, while they may appear to be shitboxes. (Example: myself) But don't get the "high and mighty" standpoint because your girlfriend rides your dick on Facebook and your little friends think you're a "car builder" for adding stickers and cheap wheels to a beat car.

/rant

Had to get that out.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Dude post a link to his thread im bored
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• All I gathered from that, is that you say you don't care, but in reality, you do.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If you put it like that it sounds like I'm a lazy, ignorant cunt But yeah, i guess you're right.
                  Last edited by K.rischan; 06-11-2012, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If you put it like that it sounds like I'm a lazy, ignorant cunt But yeah, i guess you're right.
                      Not you, Chris.

Also you do realize we are in the same timezone now...
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Not you, Chris.

Also you do realize we are in the same timezone now...
                        Whoops, sorry.

No, i kinda ignored that

Comment

• I need opinions on whether i should keep the black carpet and floormats or replace them with tan pieces since i changed my seats to tan leather seats.

Comment

I need opinions on whether i should keep the black carpet and floormats or replace them with tan pieces since i changed my seats to tan leather seats.
                            Leave 'em black. Black and tan play well together.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Wish i could test fit the carpet.

Comment

• Yeee got general tso's chicken...sooo fucking good lol
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X