X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would rock an SWRT sticker, I'm actually thinking about trading in the 7 for a Cooper s, I found an 06 with less than 8000 miles near me for 17,000 seems like an awesome deal

Comment

• It's all about naming the chariot. My sister's e46 I named Teresa, and my e90 is Victoria. I like to keep in classy haha
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        I would rock an SWRT sticker, I'm actually thinking about trading in the 7 for a Cooper s, I found an 06 with less than 8000 miles near me for 17,000 seems like an awesome deal
        Haha nice..

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        It's all about naming the chariot. My sister's e46 I named Teresa, and my e90 is Victoria. I like to keep in classy haha
        I still havent decided on a name for the Legend or for the red civic.... Im leaning towards Jessica for the red civic.... Never even thought about the legend... hmmmmm
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Seeing as the legend is legendary call it Thor or hurculese or something

Comment

Seeing as the legend is legendary call it Thor or hurculese or something
            omfg....

I litteraly was

10 times!

Thor it is! The Legend is Officially named!

Comment

I would rock an SWRT sticker, I'm actually thinking about trading in the 7 for a Cooper s, I found an 06 with less than 8000 miles near me for 17,000 seems like an awesome deal
              Do it. Honestly Mini's are INSANELY fun to drive, and the Cooper S will treat you so well, they're quick as hell, stick in a corner, and looked sick as hell when they are dumped. DO ET.
              Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              omfg....

I litteraly was

10 times!

Thor it is! The Legend is Officially named!
              I would have gone with like Medusa but its whatever.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Too many girls names. Plus the legend needs a macho name, I doubt he wants to look like a bitch infront of the others.

Comment

• Im out fellas, catch you tomorrow... RT was Quiet today....

Comment

• Kielan I drove a drop top non s that was purple and had two other dudes in it, and it was still awesome, I would love to drive an s, especially in a city, the 7 is fuckin g but it's so god damn big

Comment

• Well then you know what I am talking about haha, I have yet to drive a car that was as fun as the Cooper.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im as fun as a cooper....
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• This video is amazing, seriously one of the coolest videos I have seen in a long time.

THE BEAT OF NEW YORK - A STEREOSCREEN PRODUCTION ENJOY ALSO THE BEAT OF RIO // www.vimeo.com/timhahne/the-beat-of-rio ...AND THE BEAT OF TOKYO // www.vimeo.com/timhahne/tokyo www.stereoscreen.de www.facebook.com/stereoscreen www.vimeo.com/stereoscreen www.timhahne.com www.thomasnoesner.com www.filmannex.com/timhahne Download…
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            I cant listen @ work
                            its pretty baller. Its like 37 minutes long though.
                            Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Mazda driver gets unpleasant surprise from cop when he tries to copy Tanner Foust on Mulholland.

Sucks for THAT Miata
                            lololololololol
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• lmao my sister's having a tantrum for whatever reason and shes banging stuff and right now she just got owned by my dad
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Gotta love when the siblings get yelled at.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X