I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Or if they like it.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
          Is everything covered in ice?
          Nah, not that far north. Today's high was like 65.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          wait. are vikings from sweeden? if so, nevermind. theyll rape and pilage the fuck outta you

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Can't rape the willing, Dave.
          I'm not willing, remember, I'm not Khalil.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Btw I called HRE yesterday to ask about some of the dimensions of the wheels, and as soon as the dude heard me say Hayashi Racing he was like uhhhh yeah I probably won't be able to help you much
            Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Yeah that's what I was told haha. The guy had to get one of the engineers on the phone.

I called rotiform yesterday to ask about rebarrelling them to 18s but they asked for the pcd (length from one bolt across to another in this case not bolt pattern) and I didn't know what it was since I dont have the wheels yet.
            please don't rotiform them, i can't stand how the lips are curvy. Also what car are the wheels intended for? E28 or E46?
            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Trust me I don't like the bubble lips either man haha. But I don't think anyone else does it.
              I'll call Memoryfab right now lol

I wanna get them on the e46 as crazy as that sounds lol
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• The bubble looks fine

Comment

• aww no love for the e28
                  get in contact with wokke.de or felgen-garage.de both can deliver custom lips. and i think felgen-garage.de has some in stock for you. but not sure if they have them to convert to 18" Also i think both of them get the lips from the same source, wokke tends to be cheaper. Enha can also deliver lips i've used them a couple of times and they are great to deal with.

http://wokke.de/
                  enha
                  -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Sean they look kinda good there, maybe cause 17?

Zic I'll try to contact them. Really hope they speak English lol.
                    Also I got the 12.75" faces not the later model HRE 12" so these will took a bit better when converted.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I dig the bubble lips.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                        aww no love for the e28
                        get in contact with wokke.de or felgen-garage.de both can deliver custom lips. and i think felgen-garage.de has some in stock for you. but not sure if they have them to convert to 18" Also i think both of them get the lips from the same source, wokke tends to be cheaper. Enha can also deliver lips i've used them a couple of times and they are great to deal with.

http://wokke.de/
                        enha
                        Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        Sean they look kinda good there, maybe cause 17?

Zic I'll try to contact them. Really hope they speak English lol.
                        Also I got the 12.75" faces not the later model HRE 12" so these will took a bit better when converted.
                        I'd rather have bubble lips than wokke upstepped lips with the huge ugly bolt shelf/flange :-/

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          The bubble looks fine
                          well, when you use a decent size center and you are not stepping up in wheel size. it looks okey in my book.

but when you are converting to a 18inch. it looks terrible

Rotiform

vs original slant lips.
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

I'd rather have bubble lips than wokke upstepped lips with the huge ugly bolt shelf/flange :-/
                            That's the thing I'm afraid of most, ordering new lips and end with a huge bolt shelf.

Edit: just emailed wokke but I told them I don't any anything with a huge shelf lets hope they understand haha
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

True, but i think "saw it on a norwegan forum were they converted a set to 18 using wokke lips, ill have to find it he also can deliver without the huge shelf/flange ting , that set he did to setup to a 18" was done a long time ago, like in 08.

This is the wheel you are talking about right? I wish the step started right away after the bolts.
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• I'm probably going to go with rotiform.

I'll have to do good measuring when I get them, will probably need spacers to clear the brakes then go from there.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X