• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fb|rt
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
      So what did everyone do with there SW blackout time?
      Had no affect on my days

Comment

• Ripped the lip off the front bumper when I hit a tire, drove cross country wth no money nor a job

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
          So what did everyone do with there SW blackout time?
          drank whiskey, smoked cigars, beat women. so nothing out of the ordinary
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Seems legit
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• This sucks ass
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha you're like 8 hours in and regret it already?

Comment

• Already?
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Btw I called HRE yesterday to ask about some of the dimensions of the wheels, and as soon as the dude heard me say Hayashi Racing he was like uhhhh yeah I probably won't be able to help you much
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      This sucks ass
                      Tell us more!

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        Btw I called HRE yesterday to ask about some of the dimensions of the wheels, and as soon as the dude heard me say Hayashi Racing he was like uhhhh yeah I probably won't be able to help you much
                        While extremely similar, Hayashi parts dont fit HREs.

Comment

• You're one cool turtle

Comment

• Place I'm living sucks ass and is far from stuff especially considering that I can't drive cause I don't have a car here. If I did Id just go out and explore.

Been talking to a few local car guys though and hopefully I'm doing something with them after work sometime this week. And I'm going to gatebil next weekend which should be rad. Hopefully these 6 weeks go by quickly. And I hope my Internet starts working again so I can get back on my computer rather usin my phone to post.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• keg of brooklyn summer ale and budweiser today. yeahfuckyeah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Place I'm living sucks ass and is far from stuff especially considering that I can't drive cause I don't have a car here. If I did Id just go out and explore.

Been talking to a few local car guys though and hopefully I'm doing something with them after work sometime this week. And I'm going to gatebil next weekend which should be rad. Hopefully these 6 weeks go by quickly. And I hope my Internet starts working again so I can get back on my computer rather usin my phone to post.
                                I'm assuming you have a new phone or phone plan over there? Otherwise you're in for an awful awakening when you get your phone bill.

Comment

Working...
                                X