This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    Something you may regret forever reckless?
    I was driving my friends 400 AWHP B8 S4, and he has police lights. (You can see where this is going) so we were going back to his house, and were "pulling people over." Well we came to a T junction kinda thing (we could keep going traffic that was turning had onto the road had to stop), and in the driveway across from this road there was a cop, that we couldn't see until we were literally right next to him. But of course we had the police lights on, which in case you don't know, is a felony. THANK GOD, the car in front of us slowed down to turn just when we saw him, flipped the lights off and fucking BOOKED it, thinking that we would at least try and get the head start on him before he pulled out.

He never pulled out, and never chased after us, but holy fuck was I shitting bricks.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I was driving my friends 400 AWHP B8 S4, and he has police lights. (You can see where this is going) so we were going back to his house, and were "pulling people over." Well we came to a T junction kinda thing (we could keep going traffic that was turning had onto the road had to stop), and in the driveway across from this road there was a cop, that we couldn't see until we were literally right next to him. But of course we had the police lights on, which in case you don't know, is a felony. THANK GOD, the car in front of us slowed down to turn just when we saw him, flipped the lights off and fucking BOOKED it, thinking that we would at least try and get the head start on him before he pulled out.

He never pulled out, and never chased after us, but holy fuck was I shitting bricks.
      You sir.... are one lucky man.

Comment

• fucking non common tyre sizes are the worst

Comment

• holy spambot batman!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            holy spambot batman!
            I blame Josh.

Comment

• Lol Kelly you dipsshit

Also this video still fucking brings tears of laughter to my eyes
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                You sir.... are one lucky man.
                Seriously, looking it up, apparently punishable by a 15 year prison sentence. Sweet fuck.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hahaha lucky
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    LOL, you're a funny guy.
                    you're not the first to say that.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    All clean...

for now...
                    not anymore.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    Sup bitches. I finally got tapatalk
                    i cant get that bitch to work. fails if i log in. only works as guest mode. annoying

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    You were here for more than a day, we drank twice lol
                    myabe it was one day. breakfast and dinner.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

cool story bro. no i really mean it that really is a cool story. i enjoyed it.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    holy spambot batman!
                    i know right. they are working on it so im sure it will be fixed soon.

evenning fellas.
                    Last edited by evilstar; 06-03-2012, 01:15 AM.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Damn Kielan, lucky as fuck.

What's good RT?

Comment

• Nothing much ma ninja
                        Not tired enough to sleep but I'm getting there haha
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Welp just got back from red robin full as fuck. I am currently taking a record shit.

How about you?

Comment

• My night is just starting haha.

Comment

• So I am leaving CO in a few days I havnt started to pack. My family move in like 3 weeks. So here is the shitty part whatever I dont take with me may sit in boxes untill I graduate college. As the breaks are to short to really go back and need anything.

Comment

• worked on the e24 today. :excited: getting closer to finishing the early euro front swap.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                                Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Working...
                                X