X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy hell my farts stink scared me and the dog outta the room

Comment

• I've been ripping some rank smelling farts for the past 2 hours. It is legit terrible right now. I cannot stand the smell, fucking poisoning myself.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• its gonna be boring driving around with no tunes

Comment

• nothin like 4 stitches in your eye brow to liven up the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I've been ripping some rank smelling farts for the past 2 hours. It is legit terrible right now. I cannot stand the smell, fucking poisoning myself.
            the fuck

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            its gonna be boring driving around with no tunes
            listen to rubstep
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• fuck is up with the in tents spam, i never really got the point of it. nobody believes it so why in the fuck do they spam so hard that mother fuckers wanna fine them?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I dunno, it's fucked though.

Comment

• Sup.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hey bud

Comment

• Spam gets kind of annoying lately.
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• For some reason, I'm really pissed with my car today. I'm not sure why, cause I haven't even driven it today. Probably because the alignment is so far off, the headliner has basically completely fallen off, I still haven't got that 4th wheel on, there is an unidentified loud creaking noise when I turn the wheels (regardless of whether or not I am in motion), and the valve cover gasket is still dumping oil, and I need to replace it, and of course the tranny and clutch are still shit.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

For some reason, I'm really pissed with my car today. I'm not sure why, cause I haven't even driven it today. Probably because the alignment is so far off, the headliner has basically completely fallen off, I still haven't got that 4th wheel on, there is an unidentified loud creaking noise when I turn the wheels (regardless of whether or not I am in motion), and the valve cover gasket is still dumping oil, and I need to replace it, and of course the tranny and clutch are still shit.
                            There is a squeaking noise somewhere in the back of my trunk which i can't locate, my clutch pedal squeaks like a japanese girl getting fucked and my left front suspension makes a clunking noise.
                            BMW's suck.
                            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I wish I could just sell my car, but I can't till I get a new tranny in there and take care of a few more mechanical things so I can get the most money for it.

If I can take care of it all after Sweden, I'll probably sell it and begin the hunt for an E39.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I wish I could just sell my car, but I can't till I get a new tranny in there and take care of a few more mechanical things so I can get the most money for it.
                                ^Exactly this. I need to get a few things done on my car to sell it, but noone seems to want it. I found a red E36 318i () sedan with red leahter interior for a decent price which i really want to buy.

When are you going to Sweden?

Comment

Working...
                                X