X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErCAOMi5EGM"]Lil Wayne - Drop The World ft. Eminem - YouTube[/ame]

Hahah nice jared. Just start repurposing car parts as furniture

Comment

• yeah man, all the cool kids do it right? find a wheel and use it as the base for the seat. just get a bracket made up

trying to find a picture, someone turned a turbo into a desk lap, used the filter for the shade. looked pretty neat
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Exactly.

Yeah I saw that one I would do it

Comment

• Found it!

Comment

• my friend gave me a turbo, its got some shaft play cause its a eGay special, silly honda boys. i was trying to sell it but i might take it apart. get my knowledges up

edit: gah fucker! i saw it on the FBs, hard trying to track it down
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Make a High performance lamp. I might get a cheap one to do this with

Fuck I need a cig bad right now

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                Idk duder is a douche

Fucking francois hates me that faggot
                say it to my face sandnigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  Make a High performance lamp. I might get a cheap one to do this with

maybe turn it into a fan? it wout put out crazy ammounts of wind but maybe enough for a desk fan for 1 person

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    maybe turn it into a fan? it wout put out crazy ammounts of wind but maybe enough for a desk fan for 1 person
                    WOuld be one helluva fan, though it needs some thought to spin it

Comment

• Well I am out gotta be up in 5 hours

Comment

WOuld be one helluva fan, though it needs some thought to spin it
                        yeah im sure there is someone out there with enough know-how to get it down. a little electric motor to spin the propellor. maybe a RC motor, make it belt driven

later

Comment

Make a High performance lamp. I might get a cheap one to do this with

Smoking is bad for you, bro.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post

Side note; I like how in the emoticon box displays 15 of them, but then you click "More" and there's only 2 more...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            Fucking you **** me you faggot

There to yo face son
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Side note; I like how in the emoticon box displays 15 of them, but then you click "More" and there's only 2 more...
                              Yeah that made me fucking laugh
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                Yeah that made me fucking laugh
                                It'd be nice if they added more.

Comment

Working...
                                X