X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About damn time. Just got a few races on Forza in about to grab some cereal and crash

Comment

• Yooo.

Comment

• Sup Coco

Comment

• Listening to 2 old guys argue about sports. I just wanna tell 'em fuck sports lol.

Comment

• I agree fuck em I watch them but dont follow them like some people

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              About damn time. Just got a few races on Forza in about to grab some cereal and crash
              do you dori and have Live? i need more dori friends

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Listening to 2 old guys argue about sports. I just wanna tell 'em fuck sports lol.
              Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              I agree fuck em I watch them but dont follow them like some people
              fuck you guys. sports = L.I.F.E.
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Nah I have drift cars that I toy around with but no Live

Comment

• HOLY FUCK!!!!! This spammer is crazy right now!!!

Comment

• I always give my friends shit when they talk about sports.

Just don't follow it anymore also.

Comment

• I am watching a sad ass moie right now. Everybodys Fine with Robert Deniro, makes me feel sorry for the guy

Comment

• Haven't heard of it.

One of my boys was watching The Notebook with a chick he met. She told him she wants to have a kid after them talking for 2 weeks...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Haven't heard of it.

One of my boys was watching The Notebook with a chick he met. She told him she wants to have a kid after them talking for 2 weeks...

url cause huge pic
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Any new parts Jared?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Haven't heard of it.

Its fucking sad right now.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post

I have noticed that most of my friends who are into cars and have the same passion or less of a passion are the most loyal. The rest are two faced fuckheads

Comment

• no :-/ just bought new tires for the altezza. some cheap ass chinese brands but its w/e. if the drifters can beat on them i can use them for dailys.

i did get a free recaro seat that sitting in my living room until i can track down a seat rail for it, its my chair i use to play forza

kind of given up on the car for here. my house is still empty as shit. need more living room furniture, we need a nice bedroom set. girls need furiture too. trying to have a baby, pluh. if its not a boy i swear im pushing my wife down the stairs

Comment

Working...
                                X