X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If she wants to throw money at it, fuck it lol.

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• It'd be badass if she's all for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          If she wants to throw money at it, fuck it lol.
          Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          It'd be badass if she's all for it!
          Her old van had a custom cold air, the mod bug bite her on this one. She wants the entire van done with sound deadening. Gonna use second skin damplifier pro, and second skin luxury liner pro. I showed her some air ride stuff and she is considering it.

Comment

• 2028, honda rb1's coming at ya
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              2028, honda rb1's coming at ya

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                stupid 25 year importing rule.

there is a rb1 with -100 offset in the rear floating around the internets too
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

stupid 25 year importing rule.

there is a rb1 with -100 offset in the rear floating around the internets too
                  Ohhhh gotcha. and wtf is that link? My computer flagged the shit outta it

Comment

• iono, i was hoping it would work. the work proxy blocks a lot but most the time i can still copy thr URL and share it

if this works, here it is "-100"

Comment

• Sweet fuck and turboed!

Comment

• yeah, there are some track ones floating around too. they have a k24

Comment

• There is a one lap america one here in the states the is 2011 six speed manual turboed v6 with brembos it is pretty dope

Comment

• Hnnggg that fitment, damnnn.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

yeah, there are some track ones floating around too. they have a k24
                              If I'm gonna track a van it's gonna be one of these.

///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                There is a one lap america one here in the states the is 2011 six speed manual turboed v6 with brembos it is pretty dope
                                huh???

Comment

Working...
                                X