X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watching the Celtics vs. Heat game?

Comment

• chocolate banana PB smoothie
      fuck ya
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        chocolate banana PB smoothie
        fuck ya
        I'm mad jelly.

However, I did have 2 s'mores last night and they were downright delicious.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I'm mad jelly.

However, I did have 2 s'mores last night and they were downright delicious.
          Was soooo good.
          But FFFUU now I want s'mores

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Was soooo good.
            But FFFUU now I want s'mores
            lol. I honestly forgot about how good they really are. On top of that I was feeling pretty good (still working on that bottle of Jameson from SoWo) so that made them even better.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Speaking of SoWo.........have you managed to find any pics of our cars from that weekend. I haven't found any
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                Speaking of SoWo.........have you managed to find any pics of our cars from that weekend. I haven't found any
                Nah. I cruised around Vortex for a couple days looking at picture threads and never saw any. Then I got sick of reading douche-bag comments and never went back to look over the past few days. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

lol. I honestly forgot about how good they really are. On top of that I was feeling pretty good (still working on that bottle of Jameson from SoWo) so that made them even better.
                  lol

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Nah. I cruised around Vortex for a couple days looking at picture threads and never saw any. Then I got sick of reading douche-bag comments and never went back to look over the past few days. lol
                  sounds about right

Comment

• well the POS moves under its own power again.... now i just need an exhaust and to rewire all the shift solenoids. ggggrrrrreat! , anyone got wiring diagrams for an 84 jeep and a 94 jeep? i have some figuring to do.

Comment

• BTW dude, won't you have to get another drive shaft after you do your motor swap?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Did you happen to skim thru the "What's with all the Honda's" thread on Vortex? Pretty immature of the VW/Audi community to getting butthurt over non-euros even showing up in Helen that weekend.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

BTW dude, won't you have to get another drive shaft after you do your motor swap?
                          LOL yes, actually I already have it, its sitting my in basement atm lol

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                          Did you happen to skim thru the "What's with all the Honda's" thread on Vortex? Pretty immature of the VW/Audi community to getting butthurt over non-euros even showing up in Helen that weekend.
                          hahahaha, hope I'll be able to make it with what I'm hoping to build this year

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                            Anybody watching the Celtics vs. Heat game?
                            yes, the Heat should be killing them, but pro sports are fixed so w/e
                            Instagram: danimal._
                            Mercedes Build Thread
                            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Sup guise
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                                Yeah I skimmed through some of it. Pretty ridiculous.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                LOL yes, actually I already have it, its sitting my in basement atm lol
                                lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X