X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck I'm bored
    sigpic

Comment

• Out here it is getting bad like a fucking oven not the sauna the east coast has. Drank almost a gallon just washing the car. I had to stop waxing to cool down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        3pm run in ny summer? lol.
        Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
        Geez, I almost passed out on the the way from my car to my house hahah, can't imagine running.
        Did a 3 mile loop. We live on a hill, so half of it was uphill. On top of that I got back home then did a super circuit of push-ups, sit-ups, and obliques. No rest in between and did 3 sets of each.

Tomorrow will be another run then super setting pull-ups and handstand push-ups.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• You should seriously consider doing that either early in the morning or at night. Seriously putting yourself at risk of heat exhaustion/stroke doing that shit in this heat.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thanks for the concern K.

Usually I do my run after work around 6 or so but since I didn't work today and we had stuff going on, that was the only time it was easy to fit in. I made sure I was well hydrated before I left and I've been hydrating since.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• and I have a new RS-R exhaust
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• And I ordered some new Center caps...
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Does anybody personally know "525iT_Feen" ? I've been talking to him about getting brake parts I NEED immediately, and he's suddenly stopped responding. I need the car to be done in no more than 18 days, and this is not the hold up I need. Any help is appreciated.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                    Does anybody personally know "525iT_Feen" ? I've been talking to him about getting brake parts I NEED immediately, and he's suddenly stopped responding. I need the car to be done in no more than 18 days, and this is not the hold up I need. Any help is appreciated.
                    Yeah, Olek is a great guy. He's a busy guy though, and does a lot on the weekend, I'm sure tomorrow when he gets back to work he will respond to you. Worry not.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Yeah, Olek is a great guy. He's a busy guy though, and does a lot on the weekend, I'm sure tomorrow when he gets back to work he will respond to you. Worry not.
                      Awesome, thanks Kelly, I've heard lots of good things about him. Just a bit stressed since I've had 2 people back out on getting these parts for me haha, so I'm pressed for time now. Should be firing up next weekend if all goes as planned...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• If you can trust anyone on this forum, its Olek, you'll be good

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                          Awesome, thanks Kelly, I've heard lots of good things about him. Just a bit stressed since I've had 2 people back out on getting these parts for me haha, so I'm pressed for time now. Should be firing up next weekend if all goes as planned...
                          Yeah, Olek doesn't fuck around, you'll have your parts. Don't worry.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah, Olek doesn't fuck around, you'll have your parts. Don't worry.
                            Fantastic.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

You should seriously consider doing that either early in the morning or at night. Seriously putting yourself at risk of heat exhaustion/stroke doing that shit in this heat.
                              Captain over exaggeration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                Captain over exaggeration.
                                lol

Since I never keeled over doing football double sessions in the middle of August, I think I'll be alright.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X