• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Senior Chang from Community- Gaaaaaay! - YouTube

yup.

people do have more than 1 set of wheels, this isnt europe

Pft. I like it.

And yes, it bothers me to only have one set.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• too lazy to go lower the rear

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Looks good, not a big fan of the wheels tho.
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• i like you, german. but youre crazy, azev type A's are the jam.

Comment

• No problem. Dr.AK and a friend (Shepherd on here) of him are having the same opinion like you do. Both had/have a set of AZEV A's. But for me it's a really boring styling.

Comment

• Fuck man. I just went to a spider nest in our back yard. There were like 50 baby spiders on my arm. *puke*

Comment

• Yeah i know the doctor loves them too. I like 5 spoke designs, look at my old hamanns and i love futura, pegasus, RF, fittipaldi etc.

its's just ironic you think these are boring but want style 21's and own style 5's but for different tatstes, there are different spices

Comment

too lazy to go lower the rear

Do it MEOW!!!!

LOWER IT!
                  Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Yeah i know the doctor loves them too. I like 5 spoke designs, look at my old hamanns and i love futura, pegasus, RF, fittipaldi etc.

its's just ironic you think these are boring but want style 21's and own style 5's but for different tatstes, there are different spices

Hamann, Futuras, RF's or Fittipaldis or even Gottis are the shit! A really adore those.

Don't mention the style 5's they are 15" and my winter wheels For the summer i own a set of style 19's.

Comment

• yeah, i might do it today. I would have done it sooner but everyone around here is one of those even wheel gap guys that dont like tuck in the rear so i haven't been terribly motivated.

Comment

• Oh silly you. I like tuck in the rear!

Comment

• me too! but when you work on cars every day and spec out peoples suspension all night, you dont really want to fuss with your own car and just want to relax

Comment

• I can imagine that. I don't even like working my own car at the moment. Need to replace one of the steering rods but somehow can't loosen the screw nut. Sucks.

A friend of mine opened his own workshop two years ago. He says that he doesn't enjoy working on his cars anymore like he did before.

Comment

me too! but when you work on cars every day and spec out peoples suspension all night, you dont really want to fuss with your own car and just want to relax
                              Once i get my wheels and new BWS coils, you better believe I am Going to tuck the rears. Just a tad though. The damn wheels are Too PRETTY to hide.
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                                Once i get my wheels and new BWS coils, you better believe I am Going to tuck the rears. Just a tad though. The damn wheels are Too PRETTY to hide.
                                well on a 7 thats mandatory!

Comment

Working...
                                X