X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This chick hands me a lighter to hand back to the guy she borrowed it, and in doing so I accidently touched this short scrubby guys' hand which he had a cast on...

Guy - Aye bro you nudged my hand and it hurt... (trying to intimidate me)
    Me - Ah I'm sorry man I didn't mean to, wasn't intentional.
    Guy - I'm just letting you know man, that shit hurt. (intimidating still)
    Me - I got eyes man, won't happen next time. (trollface)

Comment

• installing diablo 3

Comment

• Morning guys. No traffic getting into work today, boss is out all day, and I've got a full mug of gooooood coffee.

yeahfuckyeah.gif
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'm so fucking tired.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Coffee sounds good. Actually some Bailey's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I'm so fucking tired.
              Preaching to the choir. I was at a concert last night until midnight getting smashed in the front row. My ears are ringing, my chest is bruised, and I have a hangover.

Worth it.
              Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Coffee sounds good. Actually some Bailey's.
              Mmm. Irish coffee.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I would rather have a hangover and gone to bed at 1. Than wake up 2 hours after I went to sleep.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I would rather have a hangover and gone to bed at 1. Than wake up 2 hours after I went to sleep.
                  Should have rubbed one out and gone back to sleep. Or gotten a glass of nice, room-temperature scotch.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, wake up everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Jesus Christ, wake up everybody.
                      Yeah Jaze, go wake everyone up.

Comment

• Figured you guys would like this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzOPR7STqrQ"]1986 BMW M5 E28: The original super 4-door - CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Fuck tiredness and havent beenup this early in awhile. shit sucks

Comment

• Wish I had that car.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Chris Harris on Cars is my favorite show on Drive. YouTube really outdid themselves with this setup -- I like it millions of times more than their televised equivalents (Velocity, Speed).

Chris Harris had better be the first person in the next generation of auto journalists that assume the role of Top Gear presenter. I, of course, will be the second. Kielan will be the third. You know, for diversity.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                Chris Harris on Cars is my favorite show on Drive. YouTube really outdid themselves with this setup -- I like it millions of times more than their televised equivalents (Velocity, Speed).

Chris Harris had better be the first person in the next generation of auto journalists that assume the role of Top Gear presenter. I, of course, will be the second. Kielan will be the third. You know, for diversity.
                                He's got a great way of looking at things and describing them, let alone appreciating everything for it's true value. I love my car for all the worn-out shit it has and characteristics, a lot like he was describing. Hard to find that kind of character now.

Comment

Working...
                                X