X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiiiiiiit I think I do haha
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Damn that looks fucking dope. Althought its bagged, FMU's old M3, that's now totaled.

I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Might have landed myself a job. Hell yeah.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Cool story bro.

Syke thats awesome dude! What is it?
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Haha. Photography. Kinda sent some shots in as a joke and he actually seems to like them, so I just gotta wait and see! Graduated high school and potentially found and awesome job all in one night.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Nice dude!
              And congrats!
              Fuck you're young I thought I was young....I am young
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Gonna go to college too or just work?
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Nice dude!
                  And congrats!
                  Fuck you're young I thought I was young....I am young
                  Thanks man I'm so young.

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  Gonna go to college too or just work?
                  Headed off to college this fall with a pretty decent scholarship, studying mechanical engineering with automotive focus.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Yeeeeaaahhhh I went in for that, then saw all the math was like SEEEEYYYAAAAA

Now I'm business lol
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                      Headed off to college this fall with a pretty decent scholarship, studying mechanical engineering with automotive focus.
                      Sick man. I was gonna get a degree for Physics in 3 years at the school I go to now, then transfer to another school for 2 years to get a Mechanical Engineering degree.... then I changed my mind after 2 weeks of school. Anyway, what school are you going to?
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                        Sick man. I was gonna get a degree for Physics in 3 years at the school I go to now, then transfer to another school for 2 years to get a Mechanical Engineering degree.... then I changed my mind after 2 weeks of school. Anyway, what school are you going to?
                        Geneva in PA, bit north of Pittsburgh. Not super big, but I know a few people who have gone through their ME program and seem to really like it. And yeah, its a lot of math hahah.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Geneva in PA, bit north of Pittsburgh. Not super big, but I know a few people who have gone through their ME program and seem to really like it. And yeah, its a lot of math hahah.
                          Going the liberal arts school route too I see. I'm at Ursinus, just outside of Philly.

If you can handle the math and physics then you'll be fine. My problem was that I didn't like math and physics enough to do them all the time, I just loved designing things.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                            Going the liberal arts school route too I see. I'm at Ursinus, just outside of Philly.

If you can handle the math and physics then you'll be fine. My problem was that I didn't like math and physics enough to do them all the time, I just loved designing things.
                            Thats exactly how I am too, unfortunately. My appreciation and tolerance for math I guess you could say, has grown over the past year, so we'll see how it goes. I'm just going in with the mentality that I have to work my ass off haha.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Ursinus is so close to me you motherfucker. I go to the sonic thats like 7 miles past it all the time haha
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Thats exactly how I am too, unfortunately. My appreciation and tolerance for math I guess you could say, has grown over the past year, so we'll see how it goes. I'm just going in with the mentality that I have to work my ass off haha.
                                You'll definitely be tested... and I'm not trying to scare you or anything. But it's pretty crazy how much plans can change in such a short amount of time. I've been preparing myself to be an engineer since the 8th grade, but a few weeks into freshman year I realized that I couldn't do it no matter how much time I put into it. And now I'm a Psychology and Business Management double major with a minor in International Business.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                Ursinus is so close to me you motherfucker. I go to the sonic thats like 7 miles past it all the time haha
                                Hahaha I know. West Chester is like 25 minutes away, maybe less.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X