This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
    I wish I got to meet some of you guys down at sowo. All in all it was a sick trip. Can't wait to go back.
    I just wish I could have gone. I'm sure I'll meet you at some point because I'm really good friends with Andrew (silver Scion).

Originally posted by jdel View Post
    Again I understand that. I don't even think it was all the employees faults. I think had he been dealing with someone else from FMU he'd be fine. Still sounds to me like the few people that have talked to him about it all have been less than inclined to admit to the mistakes that were made.

You guys would have to see his quarters and see the color mismatch to really understand. Pictures just don't do it justice.
    I didn't know the full extent of what happened, but we all can agree that how this is being handled (or not handled for that matter) is kind of ridiculous.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Why did I not upgrade to 8 gigs of RAM before. God this is soooo much better.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• FMU will always be a sponsor. Their fab work is great. Just so happens I am the guy who gets fucked over on a simple fender roll. When people ask me who did my shit, I'm never hesitant to say FMU fucked them up. They aren't gonna fix em for me. I'm one fucking guy who's unsatisfied out of thousands who are.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          I didn't know the full extent of what happened, but we all can agree that how this is being handled (or not handled for that matter) is kind of ridiculous.
          Yup.

Comment

I just wish I could have gone. I'm sure I'll meet you at some point because I'm really good friends with Andrew (silver Scion).
            I will probably be at his house this weekend. Stop by and we can kill a few cold ones.

Comment

• wow man, fuck FMU. It's fucking disgusting how they are handling that, they're dead to me.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                wow man, fuck FMU. It's fucking disgusting how they are handling that, they're dead to me.
                Ripped their sticker off my car yesterday lol. Replaced it with a BWS one!!!
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                  I will probably be at his house this weekend. Stop by and we can kill a few cold ones.
                  This actually sounds like a very good idea. I have off from baseball this weekend so it works perfectly.
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

Shit... I share the same birthday with the SW jackass.
                    oh wow hahaha

How old will you be?

Btw just got back from the body shop, car is going on the lift next week to check some stuff out
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      oh wow hahaha

How old will you be?
                      I'm gonna be 20. You're now the 4th person I know with the same birthday as me.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        Ripped their sticker off my car yesterday lol. Replaced it with a BWS one!!!
                        Fuck yeah man!

their welds are nice but its not like nobody else can do it just as well or better. Even andrew hasnt poked his head in here cause he knows what's up. He hasnt even updated their blog shit on here

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I'm gonna be 20. You're now the 4th person I know with the same birthday as me.
                          I'll be 21 haha. And you're the 4th I know also LOL
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            I'll be 21 haha. And you're the 4th I know also LOL
                            OMG!!!!1!one!
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

• We all gotta chill one night and drink hahahah
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment