This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    Just started bar-tending. If I can get enough money I'll order some by the end of summer. Did you hear insurance gave me over $2k for my damaged hood!?!?!
    God fucking damn. Time to fix, nevermind.

Comment

Yeah. Fucking awesome. Hopefully I'll be getting a JDM rear now
      l
      Isnt the MR hood aluminum though?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Isnt the MR hood aluminum though?
        Correct. Which is why insurance is giving me so much money. They want me to replace it. But the shop is going to try and just fix it first. I can live with the dent in the hood. I would honestly just rather use the money to get all my paint matched and fenders fixed and then get a JDM rear and whatever else I could buy.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

I would honestly just rather use the money to get all my paint matched and fenders fixed and then get a JDM rear and whatever else I could buy.
          Read my mind.

Comment

Correct. Which is why insurance is giving me so much money. They want me to replace it. But the shop is going to try and just fix it first. I can live with the dent in the hood. I would honestly just rather use the money to get all my paint matched and fenders fixed and then get a JDM rear and whatever else I could buy.
            And tires?
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

You going to have FMU do it?
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                And tires?
                I'll wait to get smaller tires, I'll buy those on my own.
                Originally posted by jdel View Post
                You going to have FMU do it?
                Hell no! I actually emailed OJ (the owner of FMU) today. They don't give a fuck.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

Hell no! I actually emailed OJ (the owner of FMU) today. They don't give a fuck.
                  lol I was being sarcastic. I'm telling you man, if they really don't give a fuck, take it to the internet. Hit them where it will hurt. Sites won't want a sponsor that does shitty work and fucks up cars.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

I got ya.

That's pretty crazy. They were responsible (from what I've heard) and they don't seem to give a shit? I thought those guys were supposed to be awesome...
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      lol I was being sarcastic. I'm telling you man, if they really don't give a fuck, take it to the internet. Hit them where it will hurt. Sites won't want a sponsor that does shitty work and fucks up cars.
                      FMU won't be gone from here, they've done too much for others.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I'm not saying they will be gone. The welds will still be top-notch from what I've seen on here, but reputation goes a long way. What happens when other customers start to hear horror stories like this?

I've watched companies fall apart after a few people came through with reputation damaging stories about work done poorly. Also you aren't going to have employees that want to keep working for them knowing that their personal rep is going to be tarnished.
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          This. I feel like what happened here was extremely rare and very unfortunate.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

This.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wish I got to meet some of you guys down at sowo. All in all it was a sick trip. Can't wait to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                This.
                                Again I understand that. I don't even think it was all the employees faults. I think had he been dealing with someone else from FMU he'd be fine. Still sounds to me like the few people that have talked to him about it all have been less than inclined to admit to the mistakes that were made.

You guys would have to see his quarters and see the color mismatch to really understand. Pictures just don't do it justice.
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X