• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
    nice meeting you Andybob
    Same. Like I said, Mini looks good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Sean I need your help real quick. Will these work with my RS faces?
      I have rs198s I believe the 16" centers.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...022736059.html
      They look double stepped which means they would work on 198s I think. But I have no idea lol

Comment

• I don't think I ever got to see your car Andy, or you Missed Jaze and Dudeman as well

Comment

• oh shit, and you too Jdel hahaha, and Kbuss

and Dudeman I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
            I don't think I ever got to see your car Andy, or you Missed Jaze and Dudeman as well
            I saw you roll into that grassy lot in the red Mercedes Benz while I was looking at Cory's E28. You were talking with a bunch of people and I didn't want to interrupt. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I don't think I ever got to see your car Andy, or you Missed Jaze and Dudeman as well
              We may have seen you, but I think that was around the same time we saw Burroughs. It looked like you guys were in a heated discussion so we didn't want to interrupt.

We definitely saw your car though. Just sucks we didn't get to see it rolling around.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• Next year just come say hi, definitely wanted to catch up with both of you, wounldn't have been interrupting at all. My cars alternator shit the bed on the way we got up to Sowo, and I just wanted to hang out with everyone rather than work on the car more, so I just left it sitting there till Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  They look double stepped which means they would work on 198s I think. But I have no idea lol
                  Fuck :/
                  Dude said 800$ shipped which isn't bad at all.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  I saw you!!!!!
                  I instagram

Next year just come say hi, definitely wanted to catch up with both of you, wounldn't have been interrupting at all. My cars alternator shit the bed on the way we got up to Sowo, and I just wanted to hang out with everyone rather than work on the car more, so I just left it sitting there till Sunday.
                  Ouch hope the car is fine now
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• i am so fucking tired of this stance bullshit its not even funny

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I pick up the new alternator tomorrow, wasn't a big deal, there was just no one with it in stock locally. Takes all of 10 minutes to pull and replace. So easy to get the car up in the air now

Comment

Next year just come say hi, definitely wanted to catch up with both of you, wounldn't have been interrupting at all. My cars alternator shit the bed on the way we got up to Sowo, and I just wanted to hang out with everyone rather than work on the car more, so I just left it sitting there till Sunday.
                        Sucks to hear about your car.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          i am so fucking tired of this stance bullshit its not even funny
                          What happened? haha

I pick up the new alternator tomorrow, wasn't a big deal, there was just no one with it in stock locally. Takes all of 10 minutes to pull and replace. So easy to get the car up in the air now
                          Hahahaha nice. I took mine off 2 weeks ago to replace the teeth and bracket, it does only take like 10-15 minutes and I suck at stuff
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Jaze! I need to talk to you!
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I pick up the new alternator tomorrow, wasn't a big deal, there was just no one with it in stock locally. Takes all of 10 minutes to pull and replace. So easy to get the car up in the air now
                              The car looked unreal jeremy, wish i could have heard it.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              What happened? haha
                              l
                              i just saw and heard some shit this weekend that really rustled my jimmies.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                The car looked unreal jeremy, wish i could have heard it.

i just saw and heard some shit this weekend that really rustled my jimmies.
                                Fuck man hope no one talking shit or whatever.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X