• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im gonna get the sidewalls of the tyres whitewalled aswell

im going against all my previous beliefs

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      i want 195/40r16

hard to find, ive looked on tyrestretch at the different brands but most of them arent brought into aus from what i can gather.

if i have to ill go to 195/45 and get nankangs but theyre more than likely still gonna be around $100ish each
      Why not a 205 for meaty look?

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Went to my gf's house after work to eat, watch movie, chill, and have sex since she was done her period and we haven't don't it in a while.

Fucking we go to wash our hands after eating but before we leave the room I take the condom out and put it in-between 2 pillows on the couch. We go to the kitchen to come back and find her mom cleaning/fixing the couch real quick. Well she fucking finds it and we're standing there so fucking awkwardly, while she's getting scolded.
        We denied it was ours but she probably doesn't believe us. My gf isn't supposed to be having sex til marriage so her mom was flipping.
        I was fucking frozen didn't even know what to say, just kept swearing it wasn't ours lol.
        oh shiii-

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Why not a 205 for meaty look?
          i want small tyres for more lows

lol

Comment

Went to my gf's house after work to eat, watch movie, chill, and have sex since she was done her period and we haven't don't it in a while.

Fucking we go to wash our hands after eating but before we leave the room I take the condom out and put it in-between 2 pillows on the couch. We go to the kitchen to come back and find her mom cleaning/fixing the couch real quick. Well she fucking finds it and we're standing there so fucking awkwardly, while she's getting scolded.
            We denied it was ours but she probably doesn't believe us. My gf isn't supposed to be having sex til marriage so her mom was flipping.
            I was fucking frozen didn't even know what to say, just kept swearing it wasn't ours lol.
            That is shitty but a pretty funny story. Just get a Bj or something

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            im gonna get the sidewalls of the tyres whitewalled aswell

im going against all my previous beliefs
            Ehhhhhh I feel only a few cars pull that off

Comment

i want small tyres for more lows

lol
              Wont you get like red carded or something for being to low over there?

Comment

Ehhhhhh I feel only a few cars pull that off
                they arent gonna be big, just small ones

i was originally wanting flappers

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                Wont you get like red carded or something for being to low over there?

yea

my car is already illegally low

and i plan on going lower.

lowest legal height is 100mm from the lowest point

Comment

yea

WTF are flappers?

Shit that sucks!

Comment

oh shiii-
                    Yeah fuck my life

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    That is shitty but a pretty funny story. Just get a Bj or something
                    Dude MOST awkward fucking 5 minutes of my entire life. Shit she was saying half spanish too so I was like DAQUQQQ?????
                    And I know spanish

Originally posted by Lukey View Post

yea

Ouch dude that fucking blows. 100mm is so high haha
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

WTF are flappers?

Shit that sucks!
                      white wall inserts, the ones you put inbetween the bead of the tyre and the wheel

yup, tell me about it

in saying that tho, me and oxer slammed my car on queens bday long weekend last year, 10/11 june i think it was, i still havent been pulled over once!

going for 1 year before i out it back to steelies and stock height

Comment

Dude MOST awkward fucking 5 minutes of my entire life. Shit she was saying half spanish too so I was like DAQUQQQ?????
                        And I know spanish
                        Today kids the lesson is dont be subtle and leave your condom around as a hint for your GF.

Comment

white wall inserts, the ones you put inbetween the bead of the tyre and the wheel

yup, tell me about it

in saying that tho, me and oxer slammed my car on queens bday long weekend last year, 10/11 june i think it was, i still havent been pulled over once!

going for 1 year before i out it back to steelies and stock height
                          Oh I see that would look well I feel terrible on a teggy.

Why for inspection?

Comment

Today kids the lesson is dont be subtle and leave your condom around as a hint for your GF.
                            Dude the sequence of events that like led to all this is fucking mind blowing, like literally you would think this shit was perfectly fucking planned.
                            Never have I done that with the condom, never has her mom walked in to clean the couch while I was over, like wtf?!

This all happened before we even put the movie in. So the whole time her mom was "cleaning" the house, jesus fuck we were afraid to fucking cuddle.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Dude the sequence of events that like led to all this is fucking mind blowing, like literally you would think this shit was perfectly fucking planned.
                              Never have I done that with the condom, never has her mom walked in to clean the couch while I was over, like wtf?!

This all happened before we even put the movie in. So the whole time her mom was "cleaning" the house, jesus fuck we were afraid to fucking cuddle.
                              She saw you put in it I would bet money, maybe not directly but like through a window reflection or something. Mothers are fucking sneaky like that.

Shoulda just did the slow arm around and dropped it down her shirt.

Comment

She saw you put in it I would bet money, maybe not directly but like through a window reflection or something. Mothers are fucking sneaky like that.

Shoulda just did the slow arm around and dropped it down her shirt.
                                I don't know I think she was in the kitchen. But I mean like this shit was just meant to fucking happen wtf. My gf is scared shitless right now and I feel so bad :/ , her mom was like we're gonna have a talk tomorrow...I was like o__o fuck.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X