• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    I dont **** you, I LOATHE you.
    Oh, you mad.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Comment

• hey kids

Comment

• Holy shit did I fuck up bad tonight....
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Omfg am I fucked up tonight lol...

Comment

• Ima have to add y'all on the FB, y'all my RT fam <3

Comment

• A beer and 2 jack n cokes later I am feeling good. Time to crash the fuck out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  hey kids

Part of me says holy shit badass batman!! The other part says ehhhhhh. I really wanna see tires and on the ground

Comment

• Wish I was drunk right now, don't really wanna remember the night
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Ima have to add y'all on the FB, y'all my RT fam <3
                      :wub Matt Gartner

Comment

• the tyre size i want is hard to find and the only ones ive found are like $200ea

fuck that

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          Wish I was drunk right now, don't really wanna remember the night
                          What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            the tyre size i want is hard to find and the only ones ive found are like $200ea

fuck that
                            Oh shit agreed on that. Those tires better wipe your ass too for that price

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              Oh shit agreed on that. Those tires better wipe your ass too for that price
                              i want 195/40r16

hard to find, ive looked on tyrestretch at the different brands but most of them arent brought into aus from what i can gather.

if i have to ill go to 195/45 and get nankangs but theyre more than likely still gonna be around $100ish each

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                What happened?
                                Went to my gf's house after work to eat, watch movie, chill, and have sex since she was done her period and we haven't don't it in a while.

Fucking we go to wash our hands after eating but before we leave the room I take the condom out and put it in-between 2 pillows on the couch. We go to the kitchen to come back and find her mom cleaning/fixing the couch real quick. Well she fucking finds it and we're standing there so fucking awkwardly, while she's getting scolded.
                                We denied it was ours but she probably doesn't believe us. My gf isn't supposed to be having sex til marriage so her mom was flipping.
                                I was fucking frozen didn't even know what to say, just kept swearing it wasn't ours lol.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X