• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://vimeo.com/10107269
    wish i had both
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• got a saturday off. might as well do some cleaning around the house. my desk is trashed
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        eeh...everyone does em like that. Chuki>Zenki. Only some 180 Zenki's look good if you do em right, for ex. Bosstown 180.

mmmm I have to disagree. I like the pignose(Zenki) 1000x better thn the Chuki. I have a pignose coupe I'm about to start work on. And that 180 is nice.... but I just **** aero for some reason, I just feel like body kits are really...... IDK how to explain it..... I just really like that "grassroots" look I guess. Front lip + drop + wheels = :drool:

But to each his own, right?
        -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
          mmmm I have to disagree. I like the pignose(Zenki) 1000x better thn the Chuki. I have a pignose coupe I'm about to start work on. And that 180 is nice.... but I just **** aero for some reason, I just feel like body kits are really...... IDK how to explain it..... I just really like that "grassroots" look I guess. Front lip + drop + wheels = :drool:

But to each his own, right?
          true that. Maybe its because I dont see a lot of pignose 180s done right. I gotta agree though, stock bodied ftw. And Good luck with your build, can't wait to see the progression of it. When do you get it?
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Thanks man, I've had it for a while now. Just got to where I can put some money into it. I need to get it running and I went in on a group buy on coilovers, so whenever that goes through I'll have them too it will be coming along slowly but surely.....hopefully not too slowly though lol.
            -Brandon-

Comment

• nice. Thats cool. My friend wants a 180 really bad lol, thats all he talks about..."aw man I cant wait to get that shit, we're gonna be rollin together down the streets breaking necks and shit" lol.

You should post a build thread when you get your car running and your coilovers.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i either want a 240 or a miata as a project car cant decide

Comment

• i would go miata

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    i would go miata
                    yea i was leaning towards miata because parts are fairly cheap and a 5.0 will fit right in

Comment

• i think all my friends almost buy a miata at least once a year lol. theyre great cars

Comment

i think all my friends almost buy a miata at least once a year lol. theyre great cars
                        haha yea my friends dad just bought a miata to work on while he trys to find a nsx and he said it didnt cost to much to build and hes done

Comment

i think all my friends almost buy a miata at least once a year lol. theyre great cars
                          I defiantly want to pick up a miata after my E36 is done.

-Dan

Comment

• Lately I've really been wanting to buy a Mini. In the worst way possible
                            Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                              Lately I've really been wanting to buy a Mini. In the worst way possible
                              It would have to be a mini coper S tho.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                                Lately I've really been wanting to buy a Mini. In the worst way possible
                                idk minis are pretty dirty my friend wanted one but couldnt find one in his cheapo price range lol

Comment

Working...
                                X