This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    That didn't stop me this morning, or last night...
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• 8500 is a little steep, but has got alot of stuff on it!! those late model 318's r the only e30 to come with DOHC motors from the factory. and he has those real racaros plus its on full GC coils, plus ESM's r prety nice wheels. maybe reps. but still really nice wheels.... alotta work has been donw to that car.
      1989 BMW 325i 2.7i stroker
      1989 BMW 325ix
      1970 BMW 2002

Comment

• I wouldn't pay more than 4 for it.

Well I wouldn't pay for it at all, it's an e30 on reps.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          I wouldn't pay more than 4 for it.

Well I wouldn't pay for it at all, it's an e30 on reps.
          you are crazy and obviously dont understand the e30 world. hes got a bout 5 to 6 thousand into that car.

plus there are clean cars with less than half of the work that has SELLING for 4 to 6000.

AND THEY R SELLING FAST.

and those reps are still worth alot of money. ESM's r not cheap.
          1989 BMW 325ix
          1970 BMW 2002

Comment

• ESMs cost like 1k for set. Kick rocks.

That E30 is way fucking over priced. It's a 318 with 212k on it, I don't give a shit how much money he put into it. It's worth 4.5k max, and that's too a kid who doesn't know shit.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by CamMaster View Post
              you are crazy and obviously dont understand the e30 world. hes got a bout 5 to 6 thousand into that car.

plus there are clean cars with less than half of the work that has SELLING for 4 to 6000.

AND THEY R SELLING FAST.

You're right, I don't understand the e30 world. You fucks swing from the nuts of such a mediocre car it's not even funny.

As for the wheels, this apparently is a world that is foreign to you. ESMs are not expensive.

Comment

AND THEY R SELLING FAST.

you seem dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  ESMs cost like 1k for set. Kick rocks.

That E30 is way fucking over priced. It's a 318 with 212k on it, I don't give a shit how much money he put into it. It's worth 4.5k max, and that's too a kid who doesn't know shit.

its a real 318IS, the late model 318's r more wanted than some 325is's....

becuase of the DOHC motor. and your saying that u would pay half of what he wants simply because of the "reps"?

that a a bit of a rediculous reason not to buy a car. the m42 is a great motor!! one of the best 4cyl motor. and real IS parts, paint is immaculate, body is stupid clean. its a garage queen. ive agreed it may be a little over pirced. but he will get what he asked for because of all the work he has put into it. how can u call yourself a car enthusiast, and say you dont care about the work someone put into an obviously beautiful car!
                  1989 BMW 325ix
                  1970 BMW 2002

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    You're right, I don't understand the e30 world. You fucks swing from the nuts of such a mediocre car it's not even funny.

As for the wheels, this apparently is a world that is foreign to you. ESMs are not expensive.

swing the nuts of a mediocre car??

the e30 is still one the best handling cars out there and what about it is medicore??
                    1989 BMW 325ix
                    1970 BMW 2002

Comment

AND THEY R SELLING FAST.

Are you fucking retarded?

Just because someone dumps thousands of dollars into a car doesn't mean it's worth what they put into it. Car 101: just because you pour money into a car doesn't make it worth shit.

I'm a fucking Honda guy and even I understand the E30 world.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Are you fucking retarded?

Just because someone dumps thousands of dollars into a car doesn't mean it's worth what they put into it. Car 101: just because you pour money into a car doesn't make it worth shit.

I'm a fucking Honda guy and even I understand the E30 world.
                        i know that pouring money into a car doesnt make it worth more.

but when u have they money thats gone is that car isnt your generic, bushing, timing belt, and all that.

he put alot of work into the suspension. obviously into the body and paint.

things people look for when buying a car.

that car is in immaculate.

with whats been done to that car. he will probably get asking price for it.

next your gonna tell me that u wouldnt pay for 5 for an m3. e30 m3s r going for 15 to 20,000. and since you are a honda guy. you dont understand the e30 world. the pricing has skyrocketed this year. there are becoming classics, and in a few more years. will b considered a vintage car. i remember when people didnt know wht an e30 was.
                        1989 BMW 325ix
                        1970 BMW 2002

Comment

swing the nuts of a mediocre car??

the e30 is still one the best handling cars out there and what about it is medicore??

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• They are nothing special. A neat little car to drive daily is pretty much the most credit I can give to them.

As for how much he has spent. All that does, is suck for him. In the world of modified cars, it's a buyers market. Sellers get fucked.

Comment

• Don't let the rest of the BMW world hear you calling the e30 a classic lol

Comment

• There are so many better cars to get for the price of what clean E30's are going for.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X