This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    We're tryin, takes a lot of fuckin time to get everything brought in and put together and shit.
    Looks like it man, it's probably a pain in the ass haha...so worth it in the end
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      They're a good example of how shoes don't need to be ridiculously expensive to be great.
      yup. and they donate. so im helping someone else with my shoe addiction
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

What made you decide to change your mind? And I've kept forgetting to ask you, which Penn State campus do you go to?
        I can't explain it man, coils just feel different idk what is. I don't think I've ever been this torn over anything lol
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Yea man it's definitely nice to not have roommates and shit. Just spending a lot to get it just how we want it

Comment

• Am I fucking stupid or crazy for wanting coils?
            Especially now that I have bags and wanted them for so long?

Serious answers please
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I was able to order $660 worth of shit for the e34 though.

Just need to order tires and get my coilover situation sorted out.

Comment

Yea man it's definitely nice to not have roommates and shit. Just spending a lot to get it just how we want it
                I wanna move out but I'm too broke and stupid too haha. Soon though.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I honestly love bags, miss my bagged truck hella bad. Would love to do it again just can't justify it.

If you wait, get your daily and get it on coils you'll appreciate your bagged car and enjoy having one of each.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Am I fucking stupid or crazy for wanting coils?
                    Especially now that I have bags and wanted them for so long?

Serious answers please
                    I can't give a really good answer since my car is only on aftermarket shocks and springs and the only other cars I've been in with coils have been on Racelands... I just don't really understand why you want to make the switch back. I understand you said the feeling isn't the same, but is it really that bad that you are willing to sacrifice convenience and all that money/time you spent to make the switch back?

And answer my Penn State question feg.
                    ///M 2.0
                    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

I honestly love bags, miss my bagged truck hella bad. Would love to do it again just can't justify it.

If you wait, get your daily and get it on coils you'll appreciate your bagged car and enjoy having one of each.
                      Ughh this statement makes so much fucking sense haha, I know coming from you its def true cause you know your shit.

I guess its my sense of urgency thats fucking with me. Idk what it is just miss the feeling of being on coils, there's something to it.

Mabye I'll wait a bit longer, we'll see what happens with the daily. That thing will def be on coils.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

I can't give a really good answer since my car is only on aftermarket shocks and springs and the only other cars I've been in with coils have been on Racelands... I just don't really understand why you want to make the switch back. I understand you said the feeling isn't the same, but is it really that bad that you are willing to sacrifice convenience and all that money/time you spent to make the switch back?

And answer my Penn State question feg.
                        It wouldn't be too hard to switch back, just gotta get new struts and get them welded to the coils. For the lines I'll just yank them out and done haha.

I go to the Brandywine campus.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• No harm in waiting it out. You'll like having one of each, variety is the spice of life

Comment

No harm in waiting it out. You'll like having one of each, variety is the spice of life
                            I don't know what I'd do without you <3 haha

Can you delete my fs thread?
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Mabye I'll wait a bit longer, we'll see what happens with the daily. That thing will def be on coils.
                              This seems like the smartest choice to me. There's no need to rush anything, just take your time and it will usually end well. And if you don't believe me, take a look at all these new threads where people are cutting corners just to get their shit done (and it shows).

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              It wouldn't be too hard to switch back, just gotta get new struts and get them welded to the coils. For the lines I'll just yank them out and done haha.

I go to the Brandywine campus.
                              I didn't realize it was that easy haha. And I was there a few weeks ago for baseball, the entire time I was in left field I was looking at the road where the speed bumps were and hoping to see you scraping around.
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

This seems like the smartest choice to me. There's no need to rush anything, just take your time and it will usually end well. And if you don't believe me, take a look at all these new threads where people are cutting corners just to get their shit done (and it shows).

I didn't realize it was that easy haha. And I was there a few weeks ago for baseball, the entire time I was in left field I was looking at the road where the speed bumps were and hoping to see you scraping around.
                                Yeah I'll stop getting fucking hype over things, I should think it out haha.
                                Damn it dude, wish you had my number you coulda called or something hahaha.
                                We'll meet up in the summer!
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X