X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder is going to win it this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
      that's why I'm hoping the Clippers will beat the Thunder somehow, I don't want the Heat to play the Thunder, I would be too nervous even tho it did seem that the Heat were just messing with the Pacers yesterday
      lol i hear you. no way the clips could beat the heat. LBJ > Griffin hahaha
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post

until the conferance finals...
        Sixers and Thunder are the two teams that I'm rooting for.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Fegs
        You're the one crying about choosing bags over coils and we're the gay ones? Wow...

Kidding.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I feel that if Odom is on his game he's the biggest weapon they have, he's so big and heavy he can pretty much block out anybody...seems like, and yeah they have Kobe but did you see the OKC's shooting game tonight...and Durant wasn't even trying it looked like lol
          Instagram: danimal._
          Mercedes Build Thread
          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            Thunder is going to win it this year.

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            Sixers and Thunder are the two teams that I'm rooting for.

Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
            I feel that if Odom is on his game he's the biggest weapon they have, he's so big and heavy he can pretty much block out anybody...seems like, and yeah they have Kobe but did you see the OKC's shooting game tonight...and Durant wasn't even trying it looked like lol
            fuck Durant too! long ass motherfucker. needs to eat some damn steak and potatoes
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Set up my surround sound tonight. House is coming together nicely

Comment

fuck Durant too! long ass motherfucker. needs to eat some damn steak and potatoes
                I used to be a Lebron fan until he pulled that shit on TV. But I do like his shoes, I can give him props on those.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  I used to be a Lebron fan until he pulled that shit on TV. But I do like his shoes, I can give him props on those.
                  the trade? yeah that was def BS. i rock the shit out of his shoes. im mad these new 9's (PS elite) cost over $200 retail

Comment

• Yea, I'm wouldn't drop that much on any pair of shoes. I might be biased though since I'm so used to only spending like $40 for a pair of Vans.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

Yea, I'm wouldn't drop that much on any pair of shoes. I might be biased though since I'm so used to only spending like $40 for a pair of Vans.
                      i spent $40 on my pair of Toms, cheapest shoes in my collection by far unfortuantely

Comment

You're the one crying about choosing bags over coils and we're the gay ones? Wow...

Kidding.
                        :| fuck

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        Set up my surround sound tonight. House is coming together nicely
                        Yeah it looks sweet dude, based on the pics I've seen haha
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• he had to make the switch to a team with more money/resources and more talent. It was awful when he used to be on the Cavs, he would do all the work and they would get beat by the Celtics/Heat/whoever. he was wasting his time. I mean yeah they made a super extravagant show or announcement or w/e it was that he was on the Heat, but it's the NBA, they're paid to entertain us, it's suppose to be entertainment. Then he left the Cavs and all they did was bitch and now they're nobody's again. He needs to get that win though, the Thunder is an all young team and they're only gonna get better...

also go LA Kings/Coyotes, I hope whoever wins that match beats the Rangers/Devils and all their bandwagon fans
                          Instagram: danimal._
                          Mercedes Build Thread
                          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post

Yeah it looks sweet dude, based on the pics I've seen haha
                            We're tryin, takes a lot of fuckin time to get everything brought in and put together and shit.

Comment

i spent $40 on my pair of Toms, cheapest shoes in my collection by far unfortuantely
                              They're a good example of how shoes don't need to be ridiculously expensive to be great.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              What made you decide to change your mind? And I've kept forgetting to ask you, which Penn State campus do you go to?
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                                he had to make the switch to a team with more money/resources and more talent. It was awful when he used to be on the Cavs, he would do all the work and they would get beat by the Celtics/Heat/whoever. he was wasting his time. I mean yeah they made a super extravagant show or announcement or w/e it was that he was on the Heat, but it's the NBA, they're paid to entertain us, it's suppose to be entertainment. Then he left the Cavs and all they did was bitch and now they're nobody's again. He needs to get that win though, the Thunder is an all young team and they're only gonna get better...

also go LA Kings/Coyotes, I hope whoever wins that match beats the Rangers/Devils and all their bandwagon fans
                                yup. and i need them to win because when this all happened i said they wouldnt win the first year but they would win the second got enough ppl that will give me shit and make me eat my words haha

Comment

Working...
                                X