X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup faggots.

Comment

• Cheers!
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• lakers getting destroyed. go OKC
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          lakers getting destroyed. go OKC
          Instagram: danimal._
          Mercedes Build Thread
          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Celtics would lose by one after winning by one.

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
              LBJ needs a ring this year, he will get one@!

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              Celtics would lose by one after winning by one.
              KG hit that last 3 too from like 24"!!
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Go Sixers...
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  Go Sixers...

until the conferance finals...

Comment

• Fegs
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I'm going for the Thunder. Then I'm hoping the Clippers will some how win then I'm hoping the Clippers will some how beat the Thunder lol, then the Heat can murder the Clippers
                      Mercedes Build Thread
                      Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• dont be mean... basketball is awesome

Comment

I'm going for the Thunder. Then I'm hoping the Clippers will some how win then I'm hoping the Clippers will some how beat the Thunder lol, then the Heat can murder the Clippers
                          if OKC somehow wins, i dont think SA could keep up. they are old. OKC just showed LAL that speed > bigs

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            if OKC somehow wins, i dont think SA could keep up. they are old. OKC just showed LAL that speed > bigs
                            the Thunder shouldn't have a problem with the lakers, they swept the Mavs they'll sweep the lakers too
                            Mercedes Build Thread
                            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• that's why I'm hoping the Clippers will beat the Thunder somehow, I don't want the Heat to play the Thunder, I would be too nervous even tho it did seem that the Heat were just messing with the Pacers yesterday
                              Mercedes Build Thread
                              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

the Thunder shouldn't have a problem with the lakers, they swept the Mavs they'll sweep the lakers too
                                i dont think they will sweep, they still have Kobe but Westbrooke better keep his shooting % up to make an impact. i still think he needs to feed KD more

Comment

Working...
                                X