X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only fucking annoying bitch in the whole building lives directly above me. everyone else is chill as fuck about it.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Sucks for you.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fap fap fap. (L)asian girls

Comment

• and i bump quality shit.
          i don't just play top 50 bullshit or play eminem's new cd 24/7 (eminem's cd is fucking amazing but when it's the only thing you know how to play you need to gtfo).
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I only play mashups/mixes, and good hip hop gets them everytime.

Just got back from the B.O.B concert, it was pretty good.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah, mashups are the way to go homie.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Our SoundCloud Page Welcome to the emporium of music specifically designed for people with severe...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• fucking HERO
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Im Pissed. Heres my story:

So last night we heard about the Hudson River State Hospital. Supposedly haunted, idk aobut that, but we looked at it last night. we didnt have a flashlight so we decided to go back tonight to check it out.

We went to every door on every building, theres multiple LARGE buildings, and every one was welded shut. We tried to go through a window, but being a mental institution they made it hard to break out so breaking in was nearly inpossibly through a window (metal windows. and the ones that were broken in were welded shut with bars)

We did find two doors with a chain and lock though, so you know what that means. Going back with bolt cutters.

Fail of a night, but looking foward to next time. Apparently theres tons of papers on patients and a morgue with tags and everything still in there.

Comment

• i've been spending the past 3 hours downloading mashups. man oh man.
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Kielan if someone accused me of cranking one out while I wasn't Id pull my pants down and be like naw dog, soft serve right

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          Kielan if someone accused me of cranking one out while I wasn't Id pull my pants down and be like naw dog, soft serve right
                          Originally posted by TheNeek
                          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• I will do that for sure next time.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so i was like

i love drifitng.......

Comment

• Haha, got the west meet bug now?

Dont.. It turns to shit fairly often.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X