This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    I used car wax on my windshield when I ran wiperless and had little to no issues
    im just fishing for ideas because i want to get rid of my lines to the heater core...
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

I used car wax on my windshield when I ran wiperless and had little to no issues
      Isn't that because it rains like once a decade in CA?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• As long as its not raining you won't have fog issues really, so just make it a dry weather car

Comment

• Fuck corrosion, one wheel won't hold air cause of it. Going to a wheel repair shop on monday I guess and having them fix it up. Such BS.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Isn't that because it rains like once a decade in CA?
            not in nor cal for the past couple of years....sotu was cold and wet in October...

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

He was stating the products work well enough that some of his friends don't even run wipers. Doofus.
              You just proved my point.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Fuck corrosion, one wheel won't hold air cause of it. Going to a wheel repair shop on monday I guess and having them fix it up. Such BS.
                you are following my footsteps with my type 1 3 piece. one had a small bend which didnt cause issues with a regular fitting tire. when i stretched one over it, rage mode began. 200 bucks later, it was fixed.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• eric, no heat is no big deal man, if i do it NY then you can do it in cali.

just make sure you have a 99 cent bottle of cheap shampoo in case it gets hectic

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                    not in nor cal for the past couple of years....sotu was cold and wet in October...
                    So much rain!

Comment

you are following my footsteps with my type 1 3 piece. one had a small bend which didnt cause issues with a regular fitting tire. when i stretched one over it, rage mode began. 200 bucks later, it was fixed.
                      Fuck, this is corrosion on the bead though, no fucking idea how I'm gunna fix it.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      eric, no heat is no big deal man, if i do it NY then you can do it in cali.

just make sure you have a 99 cent bottle of cheap shampoo in case it gets hectic
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        eric, no heat is no big deal man, if i do it NY then you can do it in cali.

ill be sure to get some good smelling stuff while im at it. lol

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Fuck corrosion, one wheel won't hold air cause of it. Going to a wheel repair shop on monday I guess and having them fix it up. Such BS.
                          chrome plated? or just 3piece with problem with aluminium?
                          Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                          Now: MB W211 320cdi
                          Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Fuck, this is corrosion on the bead though, no fucking idea how I'm gunna fix it.

did they use a good bead sealer, generously, all around it?

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
                              chrome plated? or just 3piece with problem with aluminium?
                              Chrome plated 1 piece.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

did they use a good bead sealer, generously, all around it?
                                They did, but this corrosion is pretty rough.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X