• Show
Clear All

• Anyone up to forza4 now?
    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
    Now: MB W211 320cdi
    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
      lol. wasnt that ace ventura? ive tried that rainx shit. doesnt work...

[IMG]http://chrisescars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/aceventura.jpg[/IG]
      yeah it is ace ventura

the rain x helps a lot, youre just used to a clear wind shield so it sucks but its night and day for me haha. if it rains and you have to have the windows almost shut you gotta use shampoo, that works 100%. Most of my friends dont even have wipers either, shampoo and ace ventura back from EVERY show cause it will never be a sunny day on the ride back from any show.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• why not just leave the damn wipers on your car?
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          why not just leave the damn wipers on your car?
          Wipers don't wipe foggy windshields away...

Comment

• and now I'm looking at DIY cnc machines....
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Wipers don't wipe foggy windshields away...
              he mentioned how his friends don't have wipers. That was what i was referring to... not fog on the inside. doofus.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Are you guys talking about waxin windshield?, i've wax'd mine with collinite car was after i used claybar.. works like a charm
                Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                Now: MB W211 320cdi
                Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  he mentioned how his friends don't have wipers. That was what i was referring to... not fog on the inside. doofus.
                  He was stating the products work well enough that some of his friends don't even run wipers. Doofus.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    He was stating the products work well enough that some of his friends don't even run wipers. Doofus.
                    I woun't even try explaining, he still thinks rain comes from angel tears.

Comment

• If you have a shaved bay, the wipers look like garbage so fuck em.

its usually not as bad as people think, only torrential downpours are a problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        yeah it is ace ventura

the rain x helps a lot, youre just used to a clear wind shield so it sucks but its night and day for me haha. if it rains and you have to have the windows almost shut you gotta use shampoo, that works 100%. Most of my friends dont even have wipers either, shampoo and ace ventura back from EVERY show cause it will never be a sunny day on the ride back from any show.
                        hahah. maybe one of these would work....but i could see you using a hairdryer on an inverter

Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• where are you gonna put the wipers and motors?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            I woun't even try explaining, he still thinks rain comes from angel tears.
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Think that I'm going to just try and paint the oem stuff and see how it turns out vs getting custom shit made.

Comment

• I used car wax on my windshield when I ran wiperless and had little to no issues

Comment

Working...
                                X